Chapter 2

When me, Gilbert and Lukas finished the story on what happened they awed in amazement...or something.
"That sounds so cool" Elizabeta said as we walked the stairs again, how are there many stairs!?
"I know, awesome right!" Gilbert said grinning making Elizabeta roll her eyes at him.
We then entered the lab from the broken door to see Oak, and Tracey.
"Hello! Welcome, have a seat" Professor Oak said as some of us sat on the couch.
"All of you must be the soon-to-be trainers right?"
He said making us nod except for Lukas.
"I just came to drive my brother and his friends here" he said and Oak nodded.
"Thank you for the help on team rocket, they come here randomly to take the Pokémon the trainers left here for me to take care of them."
"No problem" I said to him, Oak then finished organizing his papers, scanned them then placing them back in the drawer,
"Sorry to keep you guys waiting" Tracey said from another door entering with some Pokémon and a service cart full of pokéballs, 7 pokedexes. "It's okay Tracey" Oak said to him then turned to us, "Now who doesn't have their Pokémon yet please step closer" He said then Kiku, Haruhi, Emil, (Y/n) and Elizabeta went near him and the Pokémon while me, Lukas and Gilbert just watched them.

/ò«'»:^-~_*Narr.'s pov.*_~-^:«'»ó\

"Now I just can't seem to find more young Pokémon since our hatchery's eggs are not ready to hatch yet so I made some improvements, I'd like you all to meet Squirtle, the tiny turtle Pokémon" Squirtle is a light blue turtle and two short legs. He has large eyes and each of its hands and feet has three pointed digits, his body is encased by a tough shell which is brown on the top, pale yellow on the bottom and has a thick white ridge between the two halves. The Squirtle looked nervous then decided to hide in his shell.

Pikachu, the mouse Pokémon" The Pikachu's a short, chubby rodent covered in yellow fur with two horizontal brown stripes on its back. He has a small mouth, long, pointed ears with black tips, brown eyes, and the two red circular pouches on his cheeks. He has short forearms with five fingers on each paw, and its feet each have three toes, a lightning bolt-shaped tail and a patch of brown fur in the start. He nudged the Squirtle out of his shell...well trying anyways.

"There's Charmander, the lizard Pokémon" the Charmander is a bipedal, reptilian Pokémon with a orange body. Her underside from the chest down and soles are cream-colored. She has small fangs visible in his jaw, she has green eyes instead of blue. Her arms and legs are short with four fingers and three clawed toes. A fire burns at the tip of her slender tail.

"Cyndaquil, the fire mouse Pokémon" The Cyndaquil is a small, bipedal Pokémon with bluish fur on top of its body, and a milky color on the underside. His eyes are closed and he has a long, thin snout. He has a single claw on each hind foot and he has four red spots on its back. The Cyndaquil looked at us then hid behind Charmander.

"Next is Eevee, the evolution Pokémon" Eevee is a mammalian, quadruped creature with brown fur, the tip of her bushy tail and her large furry collar is
cream-colored. She has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. She brown eyes, long pointed ears, and a small black nose. The young Eevee looked at my sister then tries to help Pikachu with Squirtle.

"Bulbasaur, the seed Pokémon" He started, The Bulbasaur is a small quadruped Pokémon that has turquoise skin with darker teal patches. He has red eyes with white pupils. He has pointed, ear-like structures on top of its head. On his back is a green plant bulb, he has a Star-like shaped patch on his forehead.

"Then finally Fennekin, the Fox Pokémon" Fennekin is a small, quadruped Pokémon. She is covered in pale yellow fur that is longer on her haunches. Tufts of dark orange fur cover the insides of her large ears, and she has a white muzzle with longer fur on her cheeks. She has large, Blue eyes instead of dark orange and a pointed, black nose. She also has small paws with no visible toes and slim legs. Her tail is fluffy with a dark orange tip.
Fennekin looked at us and sneezed cutely making the tufts on her ears glow slightly then smiled.

"So who will you all pick?" Oak said then the Pokémon stopped from his words then all of the looked at them except Luna, Lukas and Gilbert.

Haruhi stared Eevee and she stared back as well, Eevee then stepped forward to Haruhi "Epoi!" It said running around her
"Please settle down" Haruhi said giggling at her actions,
Eevee skidded to a halt then allowed her to pick her up,
"I think I'll choose this one" she said then walked towards me,
"Hello" Luna said to Eevee then petting her.
Kiku then kneeled down and held out a hand to Pikachu,
"Would you like to accompany me on this journey?" Kiku said to him "Pikachu!" He said then climbed onto his shoulder. "Thank you" Kiku said to him.
Elizabeta then patted Fennekin's head who smiled happily at her,
"I choose Fennekin" Elizabeta said holding her.
Emil then kneeled down to Cyndaquil with looked up at him
"I choose this one" Emil said locking eyes with Cyndaquil who stepped forward to him.
"Are you sure Emil?" Lukas said to him, 'huh, first time I heard him say that instead of calling him 'little brother', he must be serious then' Luna thought. "I'm sure" Emil said and held Cyndaquil who was a little shaky.

"Who are you going to pick (Y/n)?" Luna said to her, looking at the three Pokemon.
"I think I'll choose..."
She said and looked at Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle who also looked intensely at her...

Basically, I leave it to you, dear readers, to decide:
Who should you choose for your starter Pokemon?
a) Bubasaur, the Grass-type.
b) Charmander, the Fire-type.
c) Squirtle, the Water type.
If there's a tie, I'll end it with a coin toss or a random generator or a spin wheel in the Internet.
Anyway, who will your new partner be? What will happen next?
Stay tuned next month and vote or else I'll just use the spin wheel or my dog to choose a stuff toy of the Pokémon your voting for. Which will not happen if necessary.

(The voting has ended and has been deleted, sorry!)

Bye!
Till Febuary 1, 2019(deadline for vote)

January 2019