Chapter 4

"Ret the battre begin!"

"Starly, use Aerial Ace!" Lukas said starting the match as Starly flew up then flew down fast at Zorua "Shadow Ball!" Luna shouted as the said pokémon shot a shadow ball at Starly making her stop and took the hit but still flew alright.
"Razor Leaf!" "Deflect using Ember!" Before Bulbasaur can hit Fennekin with razor leaf Fennekin breathed out Ember causing the sharp leaves to smither in ashes.

Lukas: Scratch!

(Y/n): Protect

Elizabeta: Now's the chance! Tackle Bulbasaur

Luna: Fury Swipe!

Lukas: Gust at Bulbasaur!

Elizabeta: Use Ember on Zorua

When Fennekin was about to tackle Zorua, Bulbasaur shot a cloud of purple and almost glittery dust on Starly and Fennekin making them sleepy and began to fall asleep.
"Starry and Fennekin are unabre to battre, meaning (Y/n) and Runa are the victors, "Kiku said ending the battle. (The battle sounds cheesy, non?)

"Victory!" (You mean Victuuri?//shot) Luna cheered after almost falling from Zorua who jumped on her arms.
"You learned Sleep powder! I'm so proud!" (Y/n) said hugging her Bulbasaur.
"You did well Starly, you just rest" "You too Fennekin"
Elizabeta and Lukas said returning their pokémon into their pokéballs.

After that Tino, who was in the house shouted to them that dinner was ready since it was 7:00 and everyone went in and ate Tino's cooking with Peter, Arvid, and Berwald with their pokemon.

〘⋉☽After dinner☾⋊〙

'Twas the night before tomorrow, when all through the house, neither pokemon nor human was stirring, not even a purple mouse.

Well except Luna. She went for a glass of milk, and Tino.
Who was in his usual guarding night shift while holding a sniper outside of the house and Berwald, waiting for his wife to come cuddling or sleep with him on their bed.

As Luna went upstairs to the guest room she's staying she heard typing noises from Arvid's room.
When she opened it she saw him working on his laptop while his Pokémon, a Rotom and a Porygon watched him silently on his bed.
"Why are you still up Arvid?" She asked making him jolt in surprise but became calm after he saw her.
"I...I couldn't sleep so I figured that I...should finish my project l made for myself" He said and yawned.
"Go to your bed, I'll do a lullaby" Luna slightly smiled as he nodded and turned off his computer as she got an Ocarina from her temporary room.

As she got to Arvid's room she saw him awake in his bed while cuddling his Pokémon,
Luna then sat on a comfy chair and was about to play a tune, until a certain someone opened the door.
Peter was revealed holding a blanket with his Pokémon,
a Winggull perched on his head and a Skiddo right beside him.
"Let me guess, you can't sleep?" Luna said and Peter nodded.
He then went beside Arvid ready to sleep with his bird on hand while his Skiddo laid down at the edge of the bed.

"Snuggle up little ones" Luna murmured while putting on piano music from her pokétch then closed her eyes and started playing the small Ocarina.

As the song ended Luna opened her eyes, she saw what she expected and smiled.
Two sleeping boys cuddling each other with their sleeping Pokémon in peace.

*click*

She heard the click then looked at the door to see Tino, holding a camera smiling at the ones that slept.
Luna gave him an annoyed look but he just shrugged and smiled.
"The song was lovely" Tino whispered after they quietly exited the room.
"Thanks, I learned it from my mom," she said as they both went to their rooms.
Tino went to his room and saw Berwald fast as asleep,
he smiled then placed his camera and rifle on the table and gently went to bed then held Berwald close and soon fell asleep.
When Luna went to her room she saw her older sister sleeping snuggling with Eevee and Zorua in the middle of the bed.
She mentally groaned then went to another room where (y/n) and Kiku are sleeping at. (The room has a bunk bed and a single bed, there will be no ships. Yet.)

Luna then laid on the bed looking at the sleeping forms of (y/n), who was on the top bed, and Kiku on the bottom bed.
She then looked at the dark blue ceiling painted with white glowing specks that acted like stars and peacefully waited for the darkness of the night,
to gently take her to the land of dreams and unconsciousness...

.:*✧:*Morning time*:✧*:.

"Morning!"
Tino said as Luna, Kiku and (y/n) went downstairs for breakfast.
"Morning"
they answered back then started to eat the breakfast Tino made.
"Where's your Zorua? I thought he always with you?"
Tino said to Luna confused.
"Well, when I went to my sister and I's room she was there sleeping in the middle of the bed with both of our Pokemon so I slept on the spare bed Kiku and (y/n) were in." She explained, "So that's why..." (Y/n) mumbled then ate the black bread and meatballs Tino made.

-|Time skip by Breakfast|-

*beep!*

"Is the screen on?"
Ryoji said as the screen appeared showing his eye. "Dad, not too close!" Haruhi and Luna said in unison as their father adjusted the screen "Are you both in Viridian or at Route 1?" He then asks as he finished fixing his camera screen. "Technically," They said in unison.
"Berwald and Tino's place?" Ranka guessed then the two nodded.
"Ok then! Say hi to them for me, I need to go to work now, take care on your journeys" he said when the twins said goodbye and turned off the video chat.

-\*♡*/-

"Take care, you guys!"

"Goodl'ck!"

"Call us when you arrive at Viridian city!"

"Hope you catch lots of Pokemon!"

"Visit soon!"

"Take care of my little brother!"

"Don't worry we will!" (Y/n) shouted at them while Emil made an irritated sigh.
"Just wave goodbye Emy" Luna teased,
"Don't call me that," he muttered but waved goodbye then all of them headed off to Route 1.

Few moments later Luna, (y/n), Elizabeta, Gilbert, Kiku, Haruhi, and Emil found a signpost that said 'Route 1' and pointed north to a grassy field with trees and Pokemon.

'Let the journey begin!'
They all thought as they stepped one foot forward together.
Not just friends though, but as friends and rivals.

The story begins...

*-:-*

I think I have a knack on ending chapters....

No, never mind.

February 2019