Chapter 6

"This will be a two on two battle! If all two pokémon are defeated from one side, he or she will be the winner!"

Haruhi: "Let the battle begin!"

"Go! Zorua!"
"Let's go Charmander!" They both said as they threw the balls revealing the said Pokémon.

"Charmander! Use Scratch!"
He said then the said pokemon used its claws to scratch Zorua, who fortunately dodged the attack.
Luna: "Nice try! Use Fury swipe!"
Zorua ran to Charmander and scratched her.
"Ember!"
Charmander then roared out small or huge bits of ember at Zorua.

-Another side-

"Morning" Emil yawned walking up to Gilbert, Kiku, (y/n) who were watching the battle unfold.
"Ohayo" Kiku said as he sat down beside him, "So...who's he?" Emil said while glancing at a boy with his Charmander battling Luna and her Zorua.

"Oh, his name is Mark, when you were stirr sreeping we went down for breakfast then somehow Runa(Luna) rocked(locked) eyes with him then you know the rures(rules)-"
Kiku said to him,
"-When trainers' eyes meet, they must battle," Emil said finishing the sentence.

"Zorua/Charmander!"
They heard and what they saw shocked them, no Pikachu did not do it.
A net appeared to be trapping the two pokemon. Then they all saw 3 people at the slide door of the Pokemon center.
"Nobody makes a move"
Man 1 said as they got two Houndooms out.
Gilbert tsk-ed looking at their uniforms, jet black hairs kept under hats while a familiar letter "R" on their shirts.

"Why are you doing this?"
(Y/n) said to them and man 2 chuckled as Mark tried to get to his pokemon but got stopped by the Houndoom who growled at him.
"Money, of course, we're the ones who take many pokemon and capture them to make money. Houndoom, you grab them" man 1 ordered one of the Mightyenas with a grin.

As the Houndoom reached the net, another Mightyena with a red checkered scarf on its neck snarled at him making the Mighty back off.
"You little brat"
man 1 said at Gilbert angrily.

"Emil, Kiku! Go get officer Jenny!" Haruhi said to them while Luna took out her Furret and (y/n) got out her Bulbasaur to fight as man 2 sent out his Houndour and 2 other pokemon.
Emil: "But-"
"We'll handle this! Just go! I bet there are more inside the pokemon center already!" Haruhi said then Kiku nodded then gently tugged Emil's sleeve then they both ran while Emil glanced at the inside of the center.

'Shinx'
Emil thought as he saw more similar people in black who are tying up a few people including Nurse Joy and Elizabeta*.

|_•Back to the battle•_|

"Dodge it!" Haruhi said to her Pokemon who dodged a Shadow ball from the enemies Houndour.
"Bulbasaur! Sleep powder!"
(Y/n) said then the bulb on the said pokemon produced powder towards the Houndour who slept instantly.
"I'll get you both for that! Houndooms! Dark Pulse!"
Luna: "Furret use Protect!"
Grunt: "Grr"

"Dark Pulse!" "Shadow Ball!"

Houndoom fired a beam of black and purple circles in its mouth at the opponent but luckily Mightyena dodges then shot a black sphere making a direct hit on his chest, Houndoom then tried to bite Mightyena but he used protect making him irritated.
"grrr...use frustration!" Houndoom's body began to glow red while puffing out white smoke, he then charged, clawed and bit Mightyena who snarled and bit him back,
Houndoom then jumped back as he felt the poison
"Kesesesese...beat that loser!" Gilbert laughed and somehow his Mightyena said the same thing (except the laughing) but in his own language.

—————࿒ुཾ࿒—————

"Charmander, if you want to help our trainers then help me." Zorua said to her as he gnawed at the rope, "But the rope's fire-proof" She answered him "Then scratch on it! My teeth aren't that sharp you know." He barked making her wince.
'Geez are all primary fire-types this shy? Probably not I guess' Zorua thought and sighed.

"Look, if you want to be strong and help your trainer then help me bite or claw this net off" Zorua said to the Charmander who calmed down and followed his orders and tried to scratch the net with her tiny yet sharp claws*.

————•༅༷༷༉•————

"Let me get this straight. Team rocket is at the pokemon center, stealing pokemon, hostaging people like Nurse joy and your friend while few other team rocket grunts are battling your other friends as we speak." Officer Jenny said sternly at the two boys. "Yes," they both answered.
"How should i know your not one of team rocket's? Show me you proof!" She said as she slammed her hands on her desk making them flinch, "H-here," Emil said as he and Kiku gave her their pokédexes.

'This unit is made by Professor Oak and I belong to Emil Steilsson/Kiku Honda of Pallet town' The pokédex said after Jenny pressed a certain button. She then called called someone and led the two boys to a motorcycle with an extra seat on the side. "C'mon boys! You can ride with me to the pokemon center" Officer Jenny said as they drove to the pokemon center.

•Time skip after some saving and butt-kicking•
(Sorry)

"You're under arrest!" Jenny said handcuffing a grunt as the other officers took the other team rocket members on their police cars "We will get you soon you twerps!" The grunt leader shouted to the protagonists (Author: Don't break the forth wall, New Narrator: Sorry!) as he was shoved into the extra seat of her motorcycle "Not in a million years because you're going to jail!" Jenny said and nodded at the trainers and rode off with a scream of "Team rocket will rule the-!" "Quiet you!"

-Later that night-

"Hey Haruhi? Are you awake?" Hungary whispered to her friend as (Y/n) and Luna slept.
"Yeah, I still still couldn't sleep." She whispered to her, "Can you keep a secret until Pewter City? Until Gilbert and I tell it to everyone?" She said to her, "Sure" She whispered back then Elizabeta told her what will happen........

Clffhanger!😆
Sorry for the less battles, I didn't have any inspiration for it.😅

*Elizabeta(Hungary) slept late and got dragged out of her room by team rocket

And yes I changed what Luna caught instead of a mankey

Update soon!
Bye!

May 2019