Chapter 1

Skyes POV:

It's hard to believe that I used to be just one of the many girls obsessing over larry stylinson and knowing it was true, they didn't have to say anything about it but you knew it was true. Who would've thought that little ol' me would walk into their lives and change everything. Not me, but I should rewind to how it all started shouldn't I? As you most likely have heard there is "bromance" going on between one directions Harry styles and Louis tomlinson. It's not just a bromance though, it's real, my mom tells me about it all the time how she wishes that they could come out but only when my dad isn't around. He's strict and only cares about the money he makes and if that means not letting them come out so be it. When my mother and I noticed harry start to rebel and get tattoos, I came up with an idea, what if I helped them come out, I would tell management i'm keeping them under control and making sure they don't do anything wrong but really i'll be helping them come out! My mom was completely in love with the idea so it had to be done! We had a couple meetings with the head board and the plan was set to be in action on their last day on their Up All Night tour. I was a little nervous because I knew they would hate me but I was going to make this work. I had to.After the concert was over I followed their manager into their dressing room, they were all just sitting around on couches and talking, louis had his arm draped around harrys shoulder as they talked. When I walked in, it became silent and they all stared at me knowing who I was. Finally their manager spoke, "boys, this is sk-"

"we know who she is" harry scoffed and looked down. I felt a bang of guilt go through my heart. Their manager looked at me with an apologetic look and continued, "well since you guys are all acquainted with each other you should have no problem with her staying with us while we record the second album, she was sent from management to keep an eye on you so you have to behave" 

Harry jumped up "What the hell?! she's younger than us!" louis grabbed his wrist and sat him back down and whispered things I couldn't hear trying to calm him down. Their manager sighed, "be nice harry...she's actually older than you." He shook his head and walked out of the room, I inhaled more air than necessary before speaking, "I know you hate me but trust me when I say i'm trying to help you." I said leaning down on the couch trying to look intimidating. It didn't work because he stood up and pushed right by me mumbling "whatever." Louis stood up, "sorry about him" he said before leaving the room with harry. I sighed and plopped myself down on the couch, the other 3 boys came and circled me, "they've been having a tough time with management lately, sorry about them" liam said scratching the back of his head. "I know" I sighed crossing my arms together "you guys do believe me when I say i'm trying to help you though, right?" the 3 of them got silent and look anywhere but me until zayn finally spoke, "trust isn't something you can just ask for" I understood what he meant but I just wanted so badly to help. "I guess it was silly of me to think that you guys would all just hop on board with the plan then huh?" niall dropped himself lazily next to me, "what plan?" he asked curiously tilting his head. " well, me and my mom noticed harry starting to get a little wild so we came up with a plan that I would come and make sure you guys don't get out of hand" I said putting air quotes around the out of hand part, "but really i'll be slowly helping those two come out" I continued. I watched as they nodded their heads in agreement, "you're mums really nice" zayn stated staring off into space, "she's the one that convined your dad that me and perrie being together would be a good thing." liam nodded, "yep, I agree but I think for now we should all get to know each other a little more and we'll try to help you in anyway we can." I breathed a sigh of relief, "you guys are the best" they all smiled and laughed a little, niall nudged me "You got a twitter?" I nodded and he typed my name in and followed me, liam and zayn did the same. Niall put his arm around me, "smile for the picture yeah?" I got a little confused but obeyed anyways, he showed me the picture after and I blushed as i saw our cheeks had been touching, I watched he typed away on his iphone and soon enough I got a twitter notification @NiallOfficial: @Skyexox is going to be joinging us for the summer! She's so lovely! X. I smiled at the tweet and had a feeling niall and I would get along the best, I didn't mind at all. Liam stood up from sitting on the floor, "we should get going we have an early flight back to the UK tomorrow" zayn stood up as well and groaned, "ugh, I hate early flights" they all started walking out and niall turned around, "coming love?" I nodded my head and smiled walking out with them. There were loads of fans and photographers snapping pictures of us and I felt paul their body gaurd huddle all of us close together until we got to the van, louis and harry were already in there sitting all the way in the back. They were in the same position I had found them in when I walked into the dressing room, louis gave me a slite smile as I sat up front. liam made his way to the back next to the lovers and started whispering to them. Zayn and niall sat in front of them chatting away about how they couldn't wait to go back home. 

I checked into my hotel room for the night and said my good nights the boys, it was pretty late in the night but I decided to take a shower and see what was going on on tumblr, that was also one of my jobs while watching over them. I had to keep up what was being said about them, not like I didn't already do that though. I went through liam and zayns tags first and nothing interesting came up. Then came nialls tag, there were pictures of us everywhere and people asking who I was, and also the tweet he sent. It still made me giddy inside. It was almost midnight when I heard a knock on my door, I flinched a little not expecting the sudden noise. I slightly opened the door and to my surprise harry and louis were standing outside my hotel door. "Up for a midnight chat?" louis said excitedly. I raised my eye brows trying to look excited and nodded my head, I opened the door and they both walked and louis sat on my bed looking at my laptop "watchya doin?" I sat next to him and scrolled back up to the tags "looking at your guys' tag, I have to keep up" I said, "so what brings you guys here?" I questioned. For the first time, harry looked at me with ease as he spoke and didn't look like he was going to crush me at any moment, "liam told us what you want to do for us" I nodded my head, I didn't know how to respond to that, was I suppose to say you're welcome? "we think it's a good idea but.." he trailed off, "but what?" I asked rather confidently. Louis continued looking away from harry to me, "but we don't want to push our luck, I mean how far can we really go without getting in trouble? or you getting caught? and we don't want to jeopardise the other boys' careers either." I took into consideration what he said, as I have many times before and I looked at both of the reassuringly "don't worry, I have a plan so just bear with me and be patient ok?" they looked a little skeptical but finally lousi agreed, harry made sure I understood that I still didn't have his full trust but it was better than nothing. Time to get this show on the road!