Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while! Ibut I think I should be more free for a while now and i'll be uploading more often! xx 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyes POV:

I woke up the next morning a little disappointed. It was early, barely sunrise. I opened my eyes as the golden glow crept into my bedroom window, a warm late august breeze coming in with it. I turned to niall fast asleep and smiled, it was that time of year again, the end of august, I had to go back to school soon. I sighed and slowly untangled myself from nialls warm body and stood up heading for the kitchen. I tied my hair up in a bun and I decided I was going to make pancakes, I took out all the ingredients and started mixing.

Just as I was finished a blond with his brown roots starting to show walked into the kitchen and sat on a stool "hi" he mumbled rubbing his eyes. "Morning" I said trying to sound cheerful, but really... I wasn't. And he knew, he instantly looked more awake  "what's wrong?" I shook my head and pushed a plate full of pancakes towards him hoping the food would distract him but it didn't. He just simply looked at them and back up at me, "what's wrong?" he repeated. I sat down in a stool across him and bit my lip, "august is almost over.." he didn't seem to get it as he started to dig into his pancakes, "so?" he mumbled through his food, I rolled my eyes and rested my head on my hands "I have to go back to school you twat" he quickly swallowed down his food as realization came into his mind, "no! already?! nooo" I laughed at how cute he was being but in the back of my mind I knew things were going to changepretty soon and fast. Between us. Between everyone. It always happens when summer ends.

Over the last few days I spent my time with each of the boys separately wanting to savor every moment with them. First person I spent my time with was louis, we went for a final shopping spree together. We walked through many stores having a recollection of our eventful summer, "I really do hope you enjoyed yourself with us, did you?" he asked a little hopeful. I smiled and sighed, "of course i did! just a little bummed out that I didn't get any british arse" he let out a loud laugh, "are you joking? Not one?!" I made an offended face at him, "why do you say it like that?" he started to mumble something and walked towards the shoes. I pulled him by his arm begging, "wait what?! tell me!" he smiled, quite amused "I thought you would have at least done something with niall, I mean you did share a flat together all summer..." i instantly felt my cheeks flare, "this conversation is over" there was no way I was going to tell louis how much i wished something had happened. after we said our good-bye's I made my way over to liams, he promised me dinner. 

The door to liams flat was opened with a warm smile and the smell of fresh pasta filled my nose, I gave him a tight hug and made my way to the kitchen, "liam this smells absolutely wonderful!" He came in pleased with himself, "thought you would, niall told me it was your favorite" I frowned hearing his name, "something wrong?" he looked at me with chocolate brown eyes and I couldn't help but spill. I told him about my crush, and how I thought something might have happened this summer but obviously it didn't, and how, now that I thought of it niall hasn't even been talking to me much either. I finally stopped talking and took a deep breath, "feeling better?" he asked.I nodded my head,this was what I loved about liam, he didn't have to say anything back, just by telling him your problem you'll instantly feel better. He gave me a big hug telling me he would see me off on the last day and then I made my way to nialls flat. As I walked into the house, all the lights were off,It was cold as usual  but I was used to it by now, niall wasn't home and to be honest I was little relieved. He hadn't been talking to me and I didn't know why. it kind of hurt. 

The next day I woke up alone, I walked into the kitchen hoping to see niall rumaging through the fridge for food but he wasn't. I guess he really didn't want to see me. My head hung low and I tried to cheer up because I had another day of plans with zayn and then harry. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 10, zayn wouldn't be up for at least another couple hours so I decided to start packing up my clothes. I walked into the bedroom and sighed, to be honest I didn't have that much packing to do. I spent most of the summer in nialls clothes. I washed all the dirty clothes in my room, separated mine and nialls, putting mine in my suit case and leaving nialls on his bed. I looked around the room one last time inhaling nialls scent. Then i looked at the white polo t shirt i had just set on nialls bed and grabbed it,he won't miss it i thought to myself. I slipped it into my suitcase just as i heard a knock on the door, it was 1:15 so I assumed it was zayn. I swung the door open and there stood a raven haired boy with a streak of blond in his hair with devilish smile, "ready to get tatted up?" he asked. "More then i'll ever be!" I said as I closed the door behind me and locked it.