Chapter 14

Skye's POV:

I knew sooner or later reality would come crashing down on me, the media was having a field day with this news, the number of fans was rising and falling all at once, my phone was ringing off the wall, I barely walked into the Modest! and when I made my way up to my office I started to feel a little guilty about what I had done. Yeah I helped them, but I also could have just ruined their careers, ruined all that my parents worked for, ruined reputations..but then I also thought of all the people I made happy, the larry shippers, harry,louis, liam and zayn..and niall...niall. 

-Flash back- 

 "Why are you packing up your stuff?" niall asked curiously

"uhh well..since i'm out of a job I can't really afford a place like this anymore, can I?" I said looking around the semi empty apartment.

"I suppose so" he agreed, "where are ya going to go?"

"I don't know" I said taping a box shut, "that's the beauty of it all innit? Now i'm free for a bit so I could just go anywhere I want"  I watched as he nodded his head clearly spacing out in his thoughts. "I'm going to the office today" I said it like it was no big deal, but it was, it was terrifying. 

He smiled at me though, "you'll be fine, what you did was great" he said walking closer to wrap his arms around me , "i'm so proud of you, we all are" 

-End-

Kelly was at her usual place, giving me an encouraging smile. I tried to show a brace face as workers looked at me, some in disgust, shame, even worry.  I opened the door to what used to be my office and watched as my dad sat at my desk with my mother, "well, look who it is" I said sarcastically

"skyler this is no laughing matter what you did is against the law" my mother said in a serious tone. I just shrugged my shoulders, "you wanna sue me? good head, take it, take all the money. I don't care." I said boldly. 

Because it really wasn't about the money, i could do whatever I want, I already have a name for myself, the only way from there was up. I noticed my dad still hasn't said anything, "what was it that you were trying to get out of me? you knew this isn't what I was initially going for...so why throw it on me?" I asked looking more at my dad then my mom.

He finally spoke, "life experience I guess, but to also teach you a lesson"

"a lesson?" I repeated

he nodded his head, "yes, that you can't get that involved with clients, do you see what kind of a mess you made? we have to pause the boys activities for about a month now until we figure out what to do about all of this"

"what do you mean all of this?!" I asked, "they came out! they're in love and together! nothing else to figure out!" I got up and started to walk towards the door. 

"skyler!" he yelled back

"God dad! why do you have to be so complicated!? it's all about the money yeah? well keep it for fucks sake, I don't care. I'm not coming back home so don't bother waiting for me." I stormed out of the office, i knew it wasn't the last time I would see them but it was the last time my family would really be whole. 

Hours later I found myself at the airport ready to disappear, I could go anywhere I want, surprisingly no papz were around so no one would know where I was going but I could only think of one place I really felt at home. I bought my ticket and grabbed m shoulder bag ready to board but  I was stopped by a young man, "skyler skyler, remember me? you met me outside of justins house a while back" I laughed.

I did remember him, "oh yeah, I remember you" I said continuing to walk "how's it going?" he smiled, thrilled it seemed that I remembered him "not much,not much, heard about what you did for those 2 guys in the band" I smiled "yeah, good times haha" he laughed with me like we were old friends laughing about an inside joke, "do you regret it?" he asked, "it' been going around that you'll lose all your money, would you do the night over knowing this?" I acted like I was thinking about, "naa I knew there was a chance, always is isn't there? but no I don't regret, i wouldn't change a thing about that night for the world" he nodded understandingly behind his camera, "cool,cool when have a good one!" he said sincerely, I smiled back, "yeah thanks you too" 

My 5 hour flight went smoothly and heathrow was pretty empty, I swear luck was on my side or something. I unlocked the door to the flat like I have so many times before, I was exhausted. I went to the nearest bedroom and placed my take out bag on the night stand and fell on the bed not bothering to take any of my clothes off. 

Nialls POV:

I hadn't heard from skye since we went separate ways in the morning,  I was getting a little nervous to be honest, she had a way of disappearing and shutting the world out, it was really scary. The boys and I got to london and were immediately taken to the Modest offices of london and were told that band activities will be paused for like a month, I was excited because that meant I could spend time with friends and family and of course skye.

I checked my phone one more time as I unlocked the door to my flat, no messages. My stomach grumbled as I opened my empty fridge and found nothing edible. "mannn" I grumbled and let out a couple curses as I walked to my room turning the hallway light on, I looked onto my bed and did a double take when I noticed there was someone in it, there was also a take out bag from nandos "life saver" I thought as i read the note attatched to it: If you're reading this i'm asleep..or dead..you never know but i got you some nandos cause your dumbass doesn't know how to stoch up, gosh i'm such a good girlfriend, xoxx

I laughed to myself, I did have a good girlfriend, she was perfect, I peeled off her coat, shoes and jeans (in the least perverted way possible) and pulled a pair of my boxers on her, when my body came close to hers I felt her instantly latch onto me, and it just felt so right. Always did.