My Heart Beats for You

Warning, this story contains sexual scenes. This is also my first time writing something like this so if it sucks I'm sorry. ~Bre

Dick's POV

My palms felt clammy as I typed the words 'gay porn' in the search bar on the google website and pressed enter. It was always nerve racking when I did this because if anyone ever walked in on me while I was watching this I would have some major explaining to do. I didn't have to worry today though because no one was home. Alfred was on his yearly visit to England and Bruce was at Wayne Industries for some important meeting so I had the entire house all to myself.

The results come up fast with multiple website names in order from most popular to least. I moved the curser over the third link, a site I usually visit called TasteoftheRainbow.com. I know what a 'gay' name for a porn site, but that's the point. I right clicked and watched as a new tab popped opened. An attention notice flashed on the screen that read 'You must be eighteen to watch' in bold letters. I clicked okay and continued on even though I wasn't eighteen.

I scrolled down the page to find my favorite video. I clicked on the video and pressed play then leaned back against my computer chair to watch it. The video started out with two guys talking and joking around in a bedroom. One of them had short, black hair while the taller one had flaming red hair that kind of looked like my best friend Wally's hair. Okay, it looked a lot like Wally's. Hence the reason I love this video. I will admit, I do like-like my best friend and I may or may not imagine that the people in the video are him and I.

The two guys were now making out on the bed, both of their shirts off. The Wally look alike started to lick down my look alike guy's chest and stopped at his nipple to suck on it. It was so erotic the moans coming out of the shorter one's mouth. I could feel myself getting aroused. I slightly pulled down my basketball shorts and stuffed both of my hands in my boxers.

The red-head yanked the black-headed pants and boxers down. The shorter boy's dick sprung out, long and hard. My eyes watched as the taller guy stroked his partner. I rubbed my own dick at the same time imagining my hands being Wally's hands pleasuring me.

Suddenly my phone started to ring dragging me out of my imagination. I pulled one hand out of my boxers and reached for my phone. A picture of the guy I had just imagined smiling face popped on the screen. I shook my head, this was not the best time for Wally to call me. I pressed ignore and tried to get back into the same rhythm I was before. I rubbed faster and faster, my dick growing by the second. My phone then rang again. I pushed the pause button on the video. If I didn't answer Wally would probably keep calling

I took a deep breath, pressed the talk button on the phone and squeaked a hello.

"Hey, dude. I just got off of work, want to hang out?" Wally asked me through the phone.

"Yeah. Umm, yeah. Later." I breathed out. My dick was so hard it was painful.

"Are you okay? You sound weird."

"I'm fine." I said hoping he'd buy it.

"Okay, well I'm already outside your house so come open the door." The doorbell rang in confirmation. My eyes opened wide. Oh god.

"You're outside right now?"

"Yeah, man so hurry up. It's hot as hell out here and my balls are sweating." No, shit, my balls were sweating now too. How was I supposed to get rid of this raging hard-on and not take too long to do so.

"Okay." I said and hung up. This was so bad! I couldn't let him see me like this. With a boner and watching gay porn, that's like my worst nightmare come true. I jumped out of bed and pulled up my pants all in one motion. I'm just going to have to hide this monster until I can head to the bathroom to take care of it. I stepped down the stairs painfully slow and walked to the door. I checked myself out in the mirror and adjusted my shorts a little hoping it wasn't noticeable. I pulled the door open against my chest to hide my problem and Wally waltzed in.