Kirishima x Reader

First, I wanna apologize for leaving wattpad and not updating this specific story for so long. Now I have time and my heart is finally healing after what happened. I swear I will get into writing more with all my effort. That's my New Years resolution. Love you all, I appreciate each and everyone of you 🥰🥳. If you think I don't see any of your hilarious, heartwarming, inspiring comments I see you. Don't think I don't appreciate you because I do, I see you and I smile when I see those comments. I love you, stay beautiful.

You walked into the coffee shop, like any other start to work. Placing your bag down underneath the front counter, placing your apron flaps over your head to your shoulders, tying the straps around your waist to your stomach side, and than taking your rightful seat in the throne at the front of the counter, a stool you used to wait to take orders.

As you sat down a small ring of the front door greeted you, you didn't need to turn around to already know who it was. 5:43. That same guy who sits at the corner by himself.

You glanced up to see a flash of red plop down at the corner of the room, he was always by himself and you wondered why, he was so gorgeous and looked so easy going. Why wouldn't people find their way to attach themselves to him?

......!

He caught you staring.

You snapped your head back to your cashiers register where you played with your hands, trying to find a reason not to look back there.

"Hey"

A voice called from the register. You regained your composure and turned around to see the tall man bent down at the open refrigerator near the register.

"You guys found an iPhone charger here for a few days? I might've lost it the last time I came.... u-um there should be a red dot at the tip...?"

You froze up and felt a thump at the core of your chest. Damn was he kinda cute up person. He had a deep voice and his aroma smelled of library books and hand sanitizer.

"I— Um....— yeah! Sure, I'll go check the back for you"

The man smiled in response and leaned on the counter. You wobbled to the back with your weak legs and closed the 'employees only' door behind you.

As you searched through the small unorganized box you found nothing, nothing but a few babies slippers, earphones, other foreign objects and etc....

You walked past the back door and seen that the same guy stayed where he stood. You were lucky that it was a slow day, if it weren't you'd have a load of customers screaming and yelling and barking their orders. You wouldn't even have the time to check the back for the charger he wanted so but wouldn't have for it was not yet found.

"Sorry sir, there's no iPhone charger in the lost and found. I'll tell you next time if I see it though"

The man grinned slightly and fixed his posture from the counter. He was tall, masculine and twice your size.

"Ha.... that's funny, how'd you know I'd be here a next time?"

You were a shaken up and blushed in embarrassment. The light haired man leaned over the counter and scanned your reaction.

"N-No!— it's because I see you—!..... no I don't watch you! I just see you here all the time, doing your own thing. You're pretty hard not to see amongst a crowd sir"