Kirishima x Reader

I'm sorry this isn't what you expected and I'm sorry it seemed so short and rushed.

Argument //. Kirishima x Reader
Word count:
Page count:
Normal AU
~~

"No Kirishima, I told you I can't talk right now"

You placed a hand on your phone and whispered to Kirishima. The spiky haired male nibbled on your ear and smiled up at you.

"(Y/n)! Give me attention, please~"

He pleaded. You pushed away his face from you and continued to talk.

The red head was really trying to get your attention, damn! He even patted his hair down for you to give it to him— he knew how much his straight hair for you was a turn on.

"Yes sir, I'll be in by tomorrow! On the clock, just may I ask that— Kirishima stop grabbing there"

The red haired teen pointed down at the small dent in his pants and nudged on your shoulder with pleading eyes. Those pleading eyes you couldn't resists— and his beautiful locks.....

Oh how you could go on all day about those.

"But (y/n) I have a problem"

He complained. You ignored his comments and shoved him into the bed.

"Oh no sir, I'm not talking to you! It's my boyfriend he's acting like a pest"

You said, putting a lot of emphasis on Pest, glaring at him in the process.

"No! No! Of course I'll be able to come in tomorrow! I'll love to— H-Hey!"

Kirishima swooped your phone from your hands and flew it out an open window from his room, smiling as he did so.

"Whoops"

He said placing his pointer finger on his bottom lip. His expression said he did it on accident and he was just being a cutie that he was, but his actions said he was being a pest and a total idiot as you did something important.

"Kirishima my phone!"

You ran to the window and watched it meet the ground from the outside of the two story house. You grabbed to the window still and squeezed on it, as if it could rip off.

"Kirishima why?!"

You dramatically snapped your head to him and glared angrily at him.

The reason to why you were talking to your boss at the ice cream parlor on the weekend were because he wanted to check if you could come in on a Sunday— just to make sure you didn't have anything religious to do.

"You weren't giving me any attention and I really needed some—"

"So you flew my phone out of the window?!"

Kirishima twiddled with his fingers and kicked his feet. You placed a hand on your hip and your eye twitched as you yelled at the childish hero.

"Why out the window?! You couldn't have just I don't know?.... Not throw it out of the damn window and wait?!"

Kirishima turned red faced and crossed his arms at noticing how childish his actions actually were— how stupid they were.