NEW YEAR'S 1ST SPECIAL SET OF DARES

Since a lot of you commented for the trio to do dares in the first book, well here it is. Also don't be confused, I've separated the questions to the dares so that it looks organize. Also since it's a new year, I'm gonna put in the comments I've chosen from the past book here. Oh, there's also an author's note in the end. Enjoy :)
• • •

@MischiefMage:
I have a dare for everyone: I dare everyone to call Shadow 'the edgie hedgie' or 'edgie the hedgie' for the next 3 chapters. P.S. I will not be held responsible for the many deaths this will cause XD

Sonic: *presses on airhorn around the house* WHOOO! Happy New year to you all! *airhorns to Shadow* Happy new year edgie the hedgie!

Shadow: I stand corrected. I'm supposed to have a fun time here until Sonic came along.

Sonic: Well you never change Shadow, you are always that edgie hedgie I know since you became canon

Silver: Fruit fight! *a hoard of fruits floats behind him and he throws it all at the two using telekinesis* This fruit empty!

Sonic: YEET *runs to take cover*

Shadow: It's been a year and you two still don't change!

@MrsSonicaWerehog9:
I dare shadow to be nice to sonic. And no calling him faker! Oh and no chilidog for a week sonic

Shadow: Hmph. I don't care, I'd call him faker whenever I wa— *something zaps him from behind* Hey! Who did that!

Sonic: Ain't me, all I'm seeing was you scratching and glaring at me.

Silver: Wasn't me either! I am up above you, levitating fruits. Do I look like I have lightni powers?

Sonic: Oh look, the mail's here. *goes out of the room then comes back holding a letter* Let me, *tears it open* Hm let's see.

Shadow and Silver: *scuttles in to see*

Shadow: It's from admin.

Silver: Says here whoever doesn't do the rules or answer the question truthfully will get a consequence on return. It's a new year so new rules. Deal with it.

Shadow: *sighs* This guy is unpredictable.

Sonic: I'd rather get zapped a million times on the back just forever eat my chilidogs. What a shame. I guess I'll go my alternative then.

Shadow: What?

Sonic: I might go all vegetarian on this

@breezy-bree:
I dare sonic to tie shadow up and make him listen to these three songs. 1st song see you again, by Carrie underwood
2nd song blown away by Carrie underwood
3rd song is just a dream by carrie underwood

Sonic: Breezy you cheered me up already! Hey just stay out here everybody while I go get something from the garage

Shadow: Do we even have a garage?

Sonic: I'm back! Now Shadow if you'll just. *dashes at Shadow and spins around while tying the rope around him*

Shadow: Why the hell are you tying me up?!