Stony: young again

Tony was curled up on his bed under the cover facing the other side from Steve. Steve turned around and put his arm around Tony's waist then caressed him for a bit then noticed that Tony's abs were more define than before. He tried to look at him and saw a young man next to him and suddenly moved back from him," what! Who are you? Where is Tony?!" Steve shouted as he got out of the bed. Tony groaned a bit then turned around to see Steve's face angry and panicking, "What happened Babe?" he asked while rubbing his temple a bit as he sat up on the bed.

His voice seems familiar for Steve as he was watching the naked young man trying to relieve pain from headaches maybe.

"T-Tony?!" asked Steve as he could not believe in front of him what he was seeing.

"Yeah Babe? What is it?" replied Tony with a confused face to him.

"What-how-When this happened ?!" Steve could not find tbe right question for this situation, while Tony was yawning a bit and tilted his head a bit to the side.

"What are tou talking about Steve?" asked Tony as he slowly get up from the bed and felt lighter than before. He looked down and saw his body which seemed to be younger than usual.

"Tony go look yourself at the mirror!" Steve told him and he did so, he quickly went to the bathroom then screamed.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" Tony shouted and then came back from the bathroom with a worried face on him.

Steve came to Tony and hugged him to try to calm him down, " Do you remember what did you do yesterday night?" asked Steve while rubbing his hand on Tony's back.

"humm I was working on my suit then went to the bar to drink a bit.. then I remember loki joining me for a drink and talked to him for a bit... LOKI!!" Tony quickly put some clothes on and was a bit large on him but he did not care at that moment. Steve quickled dressed up too followed him worried. Tony stamped in the lobby angry.

Natasha, Clint and Wanda were already up and were drinking some tea or coffee. They heard someone coming and turned their head from the flat screen to see a young man furious and Steve following him.

"Calm down a bit! I'm sure he-" Steve was cut off by Tony.

"How can I calm down ? After what he has done?! you barely recognized me!" said Tony as he walk to Loki's room.

"Steve? What's going on here?" asked Nat as he walked to him.

"Are you cheating on Tony?" asked Clint while crossing his arms.

"Oh god! No! Of course not I'm not Cheating on Tony!" replied Steve.

"Then who the hell is he?" asked Clint again.

"It's Tony! I-I dont know how or why but When I woke up earlier I saw him like that! and I think Loki did something to him." replied Steve with a worried tone as he did not know if Tony would stay like that forever or not.

"That's Tony?!" asked the three of them in union and in shock and Steve only nodded.

Tony knocked loudly on Loki's door. "LOKI! OPEN UP YOU GOT TO FIX IT!" yelled Tony.

After some minutes the door opened and it was Thor who was still half asleep and half naked, wearing only his boxer.

"Who are you?" asked Thor.

"It's Tony! Where is your Brother?!" Tony suddenly heard some laughing behind Thor and moved his head on the side to see Loki walking to the door behind Thor half naked too with a hand on Thor's shoulder.
"Oh Stark! looking good! or must I say younger than before!" he grinned.

"Loki that's not funny! turn me back to normal!" Tony snapped.

Thor was confused but understood that the young man was Tony the man of metal, then decided to back to sleep a bit more.

"I'll leave you deal with your problem." said Thor as he kissed him on the cheek then went back to sleep.

Loki nodded then looked back at Tony with a smirk.

"Why the sudden change of heart Stark?" asked Loki.

"What do you mean? I did not ask you-"

"Oh please Stark! you even begged me so much times yesterday that I eventually gave in and giving you a little potion of mine in which you quickly snatched it from me and drank the whole bottle!" Loki chuckled as he remembered clearly how drunk was Tony.

"Tell me it is not permanant the effect!" asked Tony.

"Luckily for you no.. But you did drink a lot so I dont know when the effect will disappear, it can take one week, one month one year?" Loki grinned.

Tony groaned and went back to the lobby and saw everyone staring at him.
"What?" he groaned and went to make some coffee for himself.

"So what happened?" asked Steve as he went behind him and wrapped his arms around him.

"apparently in my drunk state I begged Loki to do this and I drank the whole potion and here I am.. I might turn back to normal in one week.."

"It's only one week!"

"Or one month, one year.." Sighed Tony.

"Oh.." Steve hugged tightly Tony.

"No matter what I'll still love you!" whispered Steve to his ear which made Tony blushed a bit.

Peter walked down the stairs and saw Steve hugging a young man from behind and jumped from this.

"POPS! What are you doing!?" yelled Peter then Nat went next to him and explain him the situation.

Peter was surprised to see a younger version of Tony and went to hug his dads.

"Dad! you look so young! " exclaimed Peter.

"Yeah I know.. " he sighed.

"I look like I was 18 again." said Tony as he touched around his body and revealed the six packs he had before. And Dear Lord.. Steve could not stop staring at him at all, those abs are making him weak as f- ... 

"Happy at what you're looking at ? " Tony grinned and moved his tshirt higher so that Steve could se more
 but then hide it under his large shirt again. 

" Damn dad, even in your 18 you still look ... pretty good! " Peter sighed as he was kinda jealous to his dad.

" You bet son! All the ladies were falling like this" he snapped his fingers and tapped a bit his ass then went to Peter's room to grab some clothes.

"Don't mind me, I'll use some clothes and buy some new for me!" said Tony.

"Yeah Yeah! wear whatever you want dad!" replied Peter and looked at his pops who could not stop blushing.

"Pops I know you are like 'cannot stop staring at this sexy beast' but please now dad is like that.. don't make to much noise.. " said Peter while drinking some milk.

"noise? what are you-" He was blushing hard and hide his face in his hands.

"That might be hard!" he whispered.

Peter heard his pops and rolled his eyes, 'Oh god..no my poor ears..'