Stony: Phone Call

"Tony! Can you please call my phone? I can't find mine!" Shouted Steve from the bedroom.

"Alright Alright!" Tony quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Steve's number.. but could not hear the ringtone anywhere. Tony sighed and put his phone back in his pocket and joined back Steve in their bedroom.

"Any luck dear?" asked Tony. Steve shook his head and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey don't be sad! I can buy you another cellphone!" Tony tried to confort him.

"Yeah but.. all the numbers of the avangers are in there and imagine what if this phone fell into someone bad! you never know Tony!" Steve was worried.

"Ok ok I know! I will trace out your phone.. after I comfort you a bit" grinned Tony then pushed Steve back on the bed. Tony moved on Steve's laps and leaned on him then started to kiss him passionately. Steve's hands instinctively moved on Tony's hips and asses, gropping them, massaging them making him moan his name.

Tony was taking off Steve's shirt slowly, his hand caressing his torso underneath his thin shirt. Ohh Tony could not wait any longer, his eyes was devouring Steve's body inch by inch his hand moved up to reveal the old man's beautiful body. Steve on the other hand was feeling excited and scared at the same time. Watching Tonyvlooking at him like that, made him wonder when was the last time Tony did look like a predator and ready by anytime to devour his poor rabbit soul of his.

Tony leaned down on Steve then started to kiss him everywhere on his body, whuch earned him cute moans from his favorite blond husband. He moved up to his face and licked his jawline slowly which made Steve blushed and closed his eyes like he was embarrassed, like it was his first time.

"T-Tony.. slow down.." Steve moaned, trying to breath normally.

"Oh my poor rabbit.. I'm going to eat you alive whenever you like it or not. In any case I know you want that!" Tony grinned while slapping his own ass making Steve glupped as he was really excited right now.

Suddenly both of them could hear someone laughing his ass off. Tony realized it came from his phone. Confused he quickly took out his phone and see that the phone call was still one with Steve's number.

The other one on the Steve's realized they noticed him,

"SORRY to disturb you Tin can and Old grandpa! or should I say. My poor rabbit! dont you worried! Tin can will take care of you soon! "

The worst is that it was on loud speaker and he heard everything.

"WADE! WHY DO YOU HAVE STEVE'S PHONE?!" yelled Tony through his phone while Steve was hiding his face in his hands.

Tony immediately heard a big bang on the phone.

"WADE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Tony heard Peter yelling at him.

"OUUUCCHHH! Did you just hit me with that frying pan?!?"

"THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE HERE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY POPS PHONE? TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!"

"But Baby Boy the phone was ringing and .. they were about to bang each other.. I was too curious to know wjat they dooo.. "

There was a long silence in the call, Tony did not know how to react to the fact that Wade was sick in h8s mind as he wanted to hear them having sex or how can Peter deal with him or why is he going out with this man.

Tony then heard a loud bang again, Peter must had hit him again with his frying pan.

"Gimme that!" he heard again Peter.

"Hey Dad! I'm sorry about this!" said Peter.

"Ok.. how come Steve's phone was with you?" asked Tony while rubbing his temple.

"Well I was late and I took the wrong phone in the morning and mine is still on the kitchen table.. and I forgot to tell you I was busy with school and patrolling. I'm going to spend the night at Wade's place." explained Peter.

"Ok.. " Tony replied.

"Hey Pops don't forget to use the condoms I gave you yesterday!" Peter said and Steve's face became redder and sink more in his hands.

"PETER!" Tony yelled while blushing.

"What? it's true! stop messing everything around when I'm not here! I know what I'm saying!" added Peter.

A loud scream came from the the call, it was Peter who was tackled by Wade on the bed.

"He-Hey! Wade s-stop it!"

"I can't wait more baby boy!"

"Oh my god! W-Wade! you're fucking heavy! move awa-"

The call ended, leaving both parents in a weird situation.