Ironstrange: Silly reaction

Stephen was sighing for the 100th times that day, and guess why. Tony won't talk to him back because of the silliest reaction he got when he told Peter, their son to stop to do those silly faces with his hands.

-Flash back-

Peter was texting his friend Ned by only
using the emoticons in which him and Ned understand. Unconsciously Peter did some of the silly face while replying to Ned which this go on for while..

He was sitting on the couch next to Stephen his papa who was reading the newspaper while Tony was making some smoothies in the back in the kitchen.

-Text-

P: 🍕🍕👀👀

N: 😧😧😭😭

P: 🍔🍟🍕🌭😘😘

N: Oh god I hate you DUDE! Making me hungry again!

P: uwu

Peter was making a satisfactory face like he was a kitty.

Stephen was question Peter's behaviour in his confusion. " Pete, what are you doing?" he put his newspaper down next to him.

"Kitty Emoticon face" Peter smiled while rubbing his cheeks.

"... why?"

"Because I can! and cute" he continued.

"Can you stop ?"

"Meeehh." rubbing his checks intensified!

"Stop that!"

Peter flimched and cried in sad kitty emote ;w; "Mean...."

"You stupid idiot! Look what you've done! now he is sad!" shouted Tony from behind the couch as he walked to Peter. He was like a mother hen, so protective of his son.

-flash back end-

Stephen groaned as he tried to apologize god knows how much he did since this morning.

"Tony.. Darling.. " Stephen went behind him and tried to hug him in which he shut him down and ignored him.

"I am sorry ok? .. I don't understand why you are fussing about this like that." asked Stephen.

"You made him sad! And I hate seeing him being sad like that! and you know it!" Tony replied like he did not give a damn, but in reality he loves Peter so much he just want the kid to be always happy.

"Dad! Pa! stop it! I'm alright! I don't want you to fight anymore!" Whined Peter as he hugged both of them while rubbing his face against them.

Tony sighed while ribbing his hand on Peter's head.

"You're right honey, we shouldnt fight like this." added Tony.

Stephen realized he could never be on tbe same level of affection that Peter received from Tony which made him sighed again.