Stony: Jealous

It was no secret that Tony used to be a playboy and flirt a lot all around. And sometimes he does it without knowing as it was part of his habit. Winking and complimenting when he saw something he likes to see come out of his mouth automatically. It have already been one month that Steve and Tony has been going out officially as a couple. And Steve could not but noticed it and told Tony to stop doing it as he told him he did not like it and feel in pain sometimes. Tony told him to not worry as those compliments doesn't mean anything but to butter them sometimes to get things done quicker. Steve nodded then tried his best to not let it affect him. Well.. he could not anymore.

"Thanks sweetie, don't forget the files of the x weapons with the documents for our next meeting." Tony smiled a bit winked to his assistant before she smiled back with a bit of blush of face then left.

Steve was also present, he was sitting on a chair across Tony with some documents about some secrets information for his next mission that Furry gave them to do. When Tony's assistant was outside of his office Steve closed the document and threw it on the desk in front of him. The sound of the thrown document caught Tony's attention and lifted up his head from his computer screen.

"What's the matter?" asked Tony.

" What's the matter?! " Steve repeated with a groan and stood up.

"Seriously? what's with you?!" asked Tony.

"Tony.. I am tired of repeating myself, I told you many times how I feel when you do this in front of me!" Steve exclaimed.

"What! again with this? Steve seriously?! How many times should I tell you that I only love you and no one else!"

"You don't know how it feels like to be next to your partner when they are flirty with someone else beside you." Steve stated.

"I was not flirting!" Tony exlaimed with his hands in the hands, not believing what his boyfriend just told him.

"Maybe try to restrain yourself by doing so with someone else beside your lover? " asked Steve with crossing his arms.

" For the last-" Tony was soon cut off by Steve.

Steve sighed and shook his head as he did not want to hear it anymore. He opened the door and said something that shocked Tony.

"Maybe we should not see each other for a moment. I don't feel like dealing with this anymore." Steve looked down to the ground before leaving Tony alone in his office dumbfound.

He could not believe Steve just left him like that, he started to panic at the though of Steve breaking up with him. Maybe he was right? that he has a problem with his playboy side and he compliments and winked at them unconsciously. Shit. He tried to calm down with massaging his temple. He needed to tried harder for Steve and this relation.

Steve went back in the Helicarrier and walked in Furry's office with a displeasing face on him.

"What's the matter, Captain Rogers?" asked Furry with an eyebrow raise as he did not expected his visit.

"For the up coming mission, I want someone else to be partnered with. And yes Tony and I are not in a really good situation right there and to avoid to compromise the mission I suggest that I'll paire with someone else. " Steve calmly said.

"Look Rogers, I don't know what the hell is happening between you two. And I don't want to know. I will let you choose your partner for this time. You better make up with him after. Because there's wont be a next time! You hear me Rogers?!" Furry yelled a bit at the end and dismissed him.

Steve nodded then left the office.

Steve took out his cellphone and called someone while heading to an empty room.