Stony: Rivals

Tony sighed and looked at the way Steve and Clint were acting towards himself. At first he did not complain but not he could not go anywhere without being alone by one of them. The duo blond were pestering him or more likely tried to be useful to him. It seems both Steve and Clint have feeling for Tony in which he found it weird. Why the heck would they fall in love with him?! He though of himself of someone not that good in personality and a total ass most of the time.. so why?!

"Ahem.. can you guys stop following me like that please?" asked Tony while face the duo.

"Why? we like you very much! and we will not stop until you choose one of us." Steve said and Clint only nodded.

Tony rolled his eyes and suddenly got an idea.

"Oh you can't come I remember I have a date with someone!" Tony smirked, he lied.

"What with who?!" they asked in union.

"Well.. with Bruce!" He quickly took out his phone and type S.O.S code blue! to Bruce and put it back to his pocket.

"Bruce?!" asked Clint while narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah what's so surprising? He and I are meant to be! Science stuff and all this link us perfectly!" tried to convince them to fotget about him.

"I don't remember you talking to him recently." said Clint.

"Are you stalking me Clint?" Tony frowned.

Suddenly his phone was ringing. It was Bruce Banner. He picked up the phone with a smile, he was saved!

"Brucie Bear!"

"Hey Tony.. Did you put me on loud speaker? cause you are loud from here." asked Bruce.

"Yeah I DID .... Sooo I'll come get you in the lab and we go eat some lunch Brucie?" asked Tony while looking at them.

"By the time you come here, I'll finish to re-arrange the folders. So yeah, I wanted to bring you to this place I discover! It's so good! Come here already, Love." He hanged up. Bruce sighed as he was acting his lovely dovey side to help his friend Tony. Tony just to have a lot of one night stands and sometimes people won't leave him the next day. So Bruce was his trump card.

"Heard that boys? I'll have to go fetch him! so stop following me and find someone else!" Tony walked to the elevator and disappeared.

"I can't believe it." Said Steve while crossing his arms like he was thinking of something. Clint shook his head then quickly went in his room to disguise himself as a tourist with a wig. He wanted to really check if they said what they were, was true. As Clint came back he put a pair of sunglasses on and Steve raised an eyebrow while looking at him. "What are you doing?"
asked Steve.

"Playing detective!" That was the only thing Clint said before jumping in the vent then disappeared.

"Hey-" Steve sighed and shook his head then decided to follow Clint in hoping to him prying on Tony's life. But he would to himself he really though so, curiosity bite him and decided to follow Clint, making an excuse for looking for Tony.

Not like Clint disguising himself. He would use some shield tech to spy- look after Tony he thought. He would have any problem taking them and using them. He was Captain Freaking America.

_________________________________________

" Hmmm, that chicken is so good! I had no idea this place was this good!" Tony was enjoying eating this special daily dish he ordered.

"Right? I found it when I was running an errand, then I remembered I did not eat in the morning and was starving like crazy. I walked in and try out some of their dishes. " He drank a bit of water before continuing his story. " Each times I come here, almost all the dishes I tried so far is so ... incredible.. like no words can describe this feeling!" Tony only nodded his head while munching on his orgasmic food. The seasoning, the ingrediants, the way it was well cook all together was a festival of mouth full of goodies. At this point Tony let out some moaning from this brunch.