4: Home sweet home

The sun was shining brightly which made the weather hot but thankfully the air conditioner of car helped you cool down. You were driving your car to your home with Yoongi on your side in his passenger seat and your hybrid friends on the back seat.

It was quite in the car with soft melodic songs playing on radio and whispering of the two hybrids. They weren't speaking to you and Yoongi like before, ever since you all left from the shelter house. You didn't know what they talked with the owner but they agreed to come with you so that's what that mattered to you. Maybe they're just shy.

Taehyung wasn't even sure why he said yes in the first place. He was never the one to trust someone so easily, let alone someone whom he just met hours ago. Maybe it was her addicting smell or friendly aura or sweet smile?

"Why are we not going home?" Yoongi asked you, eyes following the road, observing that it wasn't the way to your houses.

"You'll see." You said simply speeding up a little.

When you pulled up to your favorite place besides your home Yoongi frowned. "You want pastries again?"

You chuckled. "I was thinking of buying a cake to celebrate the welcome of our new family members but as now you've already mentioned I think I'll buy a few pastries for later."

"I'm not giving you any discount." Yoongi tells you straight to the face while a little chatter could be heard from the boys in back seat.

"Then what's the benefit of having a friend who owns a bakery?" You sighs dramatically.

"Hyung owns a bakery?" Hoseok asks.

"Oh yeah they all run it and trust me it's the best bakery here. If you want anything to eat just ask him." You answer Hoseok sweetly and he smiles back at you.

"Yeah if you want anything then just tell me." Yoongi peers over at Hoseok with a smile and then at Taehyung, "You too." Then he looks at you. "And you need to cut down on sugar or you'll get fat and then no one will marry you."

"I think Y/n is fine." Taehyung speaks clearly and not mumbling for the first time since getting into the car.

"Of course she is fine and that's noona to you." Yoongi snaps at Taehyung and the younger cowards a little into his seat.

Damn honorifics.

You lightly slap at Yoongi's shoulder. "Don't be so rude oppa."

"He needs to learn." Yoongi retorts rubbing his shoulder where you hit him.

"You could've been nicer." You roll your eyes. "Don't mind him Taehyung." With that you open up your seat belt to buy your precious sweets.

You look through the aisle of pastries to look for your desired flavour among the beautifully decorated goods while your cake was being finished with your wanted toppings.

You buy four pastries and a medium sized cake and make your way back to the car. When you reach the car you see that it was filled with laughter of the boys, much contrast to the previous silence.

When they see you taking your seat on driver's seat they laugh more. "So it's about me, but what's the reason?" You asked curiously.

"Nothing at all." Yoongi tells you smugly.

"What did you tell them?" You ask Yoongi with a murderous look as the backseat boys still couldn't control their laughter and you knew it was about you and probably something you wouldn't like.

"Nothing really." He tells you the same thing again but like the first time you still don't believe him.

"Noona do you really like pastries that much?" Taehyung asks you smiling and your heart flutters a little.