Chapter 27: Ragnorak

2017..

Avalon stood inside a dark room. She couldn't tell where she was. She knew she was still in New York, but was unaware of exactly where she could be. It bothered her that she couldn't sense or feel where she was located. Soon, she saw a green glow and a man with gold-colored symbols around his hands. Ever since Avalon left Earth, she's been searching for the Infinity Stones all over the universe. She had tracked the time stone and suddenly here she is. Something inside her had changed the moment she left Earth when the 3 Dangers and she were arrested. The game had changed.

"Miss Stark," A man said from a dark corner. "you're trespassing."

"My apologies, sir, one moment I was in Europe, and now I'm here," She explained with violet energy coming from her hands. "I'm searching for something."

"Searching for what?" He asked, still in the shadows.

"The time stone, it's green and looks very similar to what you have around your neck." The energy within her had grown outward more.

She tried to seem as threatening as possible. In the amount of time, she's been gone, she's seen a lot of shit. The man had stepped out of the shadows. She could see him clearly. He had dark hair and a red cape. She smirked when she realized who it was. It was Doctor Strange. He had completed surgery on someone she knew a few years ago.

"It's nice to see you again, Doctor," She said with respect in her voice.

"Avalon, aren't you supposed to be in hiding?" He asked. "It seems you're on a wanted list all around the world."

"Well, I've been undercover on Earth and hiding in space. A girl has to stay busy, ya know?" She told him.

"Well, your family is gonna be visiting soon, so I want you to be prepared for what is to come." He warned her.

"My dad?" Her eyes went wide as she stepped back looking around nervously.

"Not your father, Avalon." He said.

"Thor?" She thought.

He rolled his eyes, "And other parties."

Avalon stood beside Strange as Thor appeared in the room. Strange hovered in front of the glass window. She thought she was the dramatic one, turns out there are others. Wonder where she gets it from. Thor looked confused as he was in the darkroom. Strange's cape floated him towards Thor while he held his umbrella at him.

"Thor Odinson. God of Thunder." He looked Thor up and down. "You can put down the umbrella."

Thor looked unsure as he slowly moved the umbrella. He placed it next to him. In a rush, they were downstairs. Strange found it slightly amusing that Thor and Avalon shared the same confused face. They both looked around at their new surroundings. Strange was behind them this time. Thor had started touching something that looked like knives and it made Avalon cringe as he couldn't stand still.

"That's a night party trick." She complimented. "Learned it when I was 12."

"Congratulations, Miss Stark, want a prize?" Strange asked with sarcasm.

"So, Earth has wizards now?" He questioned him.

"I need you to watch Harry Potter sometime," Avalon said to herself.

"The preferred term is Master of the Mystic Arts." Thor was still touching the items. "You can leave that now."

"All right, Wizard. Who are you? Why should I care?" The God looked at Strange.