The big decision.

I thought about it a lot, running away. But where to? I have no one. Should I go to Mrs.Huda's house? What if she tells my mother or my brother? No, it's not a good idea.

What to do? Where to go?

The mountains. Yeah there .

It'll be hard but thats my only place. I'll meet people there and I'll join the force.

You don't know how it feels when your brother hits you or calls you ugly when you already feel insecure about every single part of your body. Terrible. Terrible I tell you. Especialy when you have no one by yours side , you don't know what to do or say so crying becomes your only friend. I smile when I'm around people because I don't want to tell them my life story and what happens to me so I smile, easier than explaining whats happening. So going to the mountains was my only decision.

I thought about Muhamad. I thought about telling him whats going on so maybe he could help me. But i rememberd how he talked to me the last time so I ignored this idea.

I decided to leave the next day at night.

The next day my mother called me.

'Come and eat.' She said.

'I don't want to eat.'

I was about to walk away but some words needed to be said.

'Oh mum, thank you for not protecting me from your little monester whome you call your son.' I ran to my room.

I should sleep because I wont sleep at night.

So I fell asleep.

*****

I woke up, checked my phone and it was 11:30 P.M .

Its now or never. I thought.

I put my hair in a bun, wore my brothers black hoodie, baggy pants and my boots. I covered my face with a scarf and only my eyes were showing.

They were all surely sleeping . I didn't take anything with me. All alone.

I left the house without looking behind me, and the tears streaked down my eyes.

It was dark and the roads were empty. I was scared.

I knew the way, because when I went to the park I heard a guy who was talking about the road and the mountains so I listened carefully .

An ocean of thoughts was on my mind. Yousif, what will happen to him with that monster? And what will happen to my mother when she wakes up and finds out that her one and only girl left her ? And Rami? He'll be happy, I hope.

I got there after 7 hours of walking. I had nothing to eat or drink.

I saw a bunch of people but they were far I had to walk for half an hour to get there.

I will try to shout. Maybe it will help.

'HEEEEEEEEY.' I shouted before my world turned black.