Epilogue

Muhamad left this world but I was living in his world. His drawings and writings surounded me . Yes , when I first saw him I thought that I'd never get him . He had such a beautiful mind and a beautiful soul that I fell for . He was always on my mind and never left. He was living in my heart and my Duaa. Hours , days , nights and years passed but he was still there . I always felt like he was around me .

Hiba . She grew up without a father , but I always talked to her about him and showed her his pictures and drawings . She always said that she wish she could've seen him. I told her about our story and its her favourite love story and she says she wish she could have such a story .

' He is brave and strong . You're lucky because he chose you to be his wife , mother . And I'm blessed because I'm his daughter . Proud , I am . ' She says.

She has his personality and when she speaks her big brown eyes sparkle , just like Muhamad's did. She is living in a world of her own , just like her father.

But Muhamad . When he died he left a hole in my heart. I've always thought that happiness is just an illusion but when he came to my life , he changed my mind. But when he left , I didn't know what happiness felt like. I tried to fake it because of Hiba , and I guess I was doing a good job with it.

He is gone and he is out of my sight , but his place is in my heart. I've always loved him , and always will. His name is in my prayers . I don't talk about him to anyone , but Allah. Allah knows everything and Allah knows that he is in my heart.

And maybe we'd meet eachother again in Jannah and there we'd know that happiness is not an illusion and forever is not a lie.