Capitolo Sette! Riunione!

Chapter Seven! Reunion!

'Japanese' Thinking

"Japanese" Speaking

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!

personally i think this is short so tell me what ya think ok!?

On the side is the song Yakusoku no Basho E which is the Vongola family song! That and the picture of tsuna and his friends! You can listen if ya want.

Ok Now read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~~~~

"Tsuna-nii protected me from bad people and accepted me into his familgia. You raised me even though you are only a year older than me. You cured me Tsuna-nii"

'Haha lets play fratello'

'Whaa~ Bakadera hurt me fratello!'

'The bullies hurt me Tsuna-nii'

'Read me a story Fratello!'

'I'll protect you Nii-san!"

'Don't leave me Tsuna-nii, ok!'

'Of course little lamb, I'll never leave you '

"You left me Tsuna-nii. You said you'd never leave me" said lambo with a sad face.

PANG!

All the memories of his old life all the sudden flooded his brain. The first meetings with Hayato, Takeshi, Lambo, Ryohei, Chrome, Mukuro, and Kyoya not in that particular order. Their training, birthday parties, fights, happy moments they all had, as well his coronation.

Both of his hands went up to his head, gripping onto his hair as he falls to his knees onto the floor.

PANG! PANG!

The Vongola Famiglia, The Arcobaleno, Giglio Nero Famiglia, Gesso Famiglia, Nono, Chiavarone Famiglia, Dino-nii, uncle Reborn, CEDEF, Varia, Xanxus-nii, everyone, his tou-san. All these people, all these voices, all in his head. All these ..... Memories!

~~~~~~~RECAP~~OVER~~~~~~~~

Next chapter ~~

Namimori is a little town that doesn't get much excitement. So when the citizens saw a limo driving around the town and eventually stopping at Nami-chuu that morning, they knew something is going to happen.

To their surprise, six teens wearing what seems to be very expensive suits coming out the slick black limo, well they get very excited. All six teens, five boys and one girl, stood in front of the gates, observing the students,teachers, and building itself.

Some of the students expect them to go in but they didn't, they just stood there observing.

A girl who goes by the name of Ami, its her real name, walks up to Takeshi and asked "Uhm excuse me. Is there a reason as to why you are outside the school gates" she had a shy soft voice "Ahahah well you see we are waiting for someone" replied Takeshi with his usual smiles.

That's when another student, this time a male, walked up to the group "Who" he asked clearly eavesdrop on the conversation "Ahah well we're here for Tsuna" they had a confuse look "Who?" that's when Takeshi realize that these people know tsuna for Ietsuna and no his nickname Tsuna. "Ma, I forgot he has another name...haha were here for Sawada Ietsuna" their eyes widen "Why would you guys be here for Sawada-sama?" asked the boy.