Prologue

Like all good stories, this one has a beginning, a middle and an ending.  That said, let's get started shall we?

       Adrien Agreste was in the park.  His father said the fresh air could do him so good. He could not agree more.  The only problem was he felt like he could use some privacy for a change. Why ever since he became a well known model he had nothing, but trouble from all the crazy fangirls and fanboys who ask for his autograph.  For once, it would be nice to be himself for a change with all the unnecessary added attention!  He goes and sits on a nearby bench.  He takes a look at the scene around him. He must admit the park does has it perks.  For starters, there are the ducks who always enjoy themselves in the pond.  Then, there is the fountain that seems to have a mysterious air about it.  Next, there is the people themselves who always seem to come and go at their own pace.  Yes, the park is a very fine place indeed! 

    Adrien takes out his binder.  He might call it that, but really it is more of a journal.  A place where he can write down his thoughts, joint down an occasion poem or two, and be free to be himself without all the hustle and bustle that comes with the model life!  He turns to a clean page and smiles.  He writes down a few things.  Ah, yes!  This is a great day for inspiration indeed.  Deep down, Adrien has the desire to be a writer though his father certainly doesn't know it. He had no idea how to tell his fashion designer father, the truth that he hates the whole modeling job.  Why how could he tell him such a thing?  He is bound to be laughed at in the face.  So, instead he just dreams of a future that will probably never happen as he adds a few lines to his latest work of art, a story entitled  "The Man and His Love."   As he writes, little does he know how much true is actually within his fictional story.  The characters may not be anyone he knows, but their personalities and life's  journeys are close to the truth.  

   At some point, Adrien looks up as if he were caught in a day dream, and sees this dashing blue haired maiden walk past with her notebook and a few colored pencils in her hands.  When he looks closer, and releases she is his friend, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, he blushes.  He can't believe how his thoughts got so carried away with his writing that he began to think of her as  a dashing, young maiden!  Why what would she say if she knew ?  He laughs at the absurdity of it all.   He stands up, places the journal in his back pocket and goes off to see what sort of things he can come up with next. 

      Somewhere unknown to him, the binder falls out of his pocket and lands with a hard, thud to the ground.   Had he known this he would have gone in a frantic search for it.  By it so happens, he has no idea it is even missing. At least that is not yet anyway!

     Adrien goes and gets from ice-cream. He enjoys the rare treat. Then, heads back to the mansion before his father finds out what all he was up too while he was away.  He goes straight to his room and plops on his bed.  He reaches for the journal to see what sorts of silly things he has written down recently.  It is then he discovers the  reality of the situation, it is missing!  As in gone! As in no where to be found!   

     Adrien's  POV:  How can this be?  I was sure I had it with me when I left the house, and now just like that it is no longer here?  But how?  How can this be?  Oh, no!  I must have lost it somewhere. Oh, no!  No,no!  What on earth am I to do?   This is a nightmare, this can't be happening!  Why what if it falls into the wrong hands and my father finds out about it?  My life will be ruined!  

  to be continued in Chapter 1  Found Treasure?