Chapter 6 The Story Continues?

Originally, I  thought the previous chapter would be the last one, but decided to add on one more.  I have  very little ideas as to what to include in the rest of this story, so just bare with me people.-Summer Cheng

      This part of the story picks up after Adrien quits his job as a model.  That is it!  You read this correctly, he is no longer a model as the job never did seem to suit him.  He much rather pursue his own interests, his own dreams and so on!  It is all thanks, to Marinette  that he has gotten the courage to do ,  so after all this time.  Why if she had not found his journal, his life might be far different now!  It  just so happens, he is happier now as a result! 

      Four months later,  Adrien Agreste finds time to work on his stories more than has in a long time.  He also, manages to find a way to return to school without his father's  knowledge.  He enters the school with a disguise.  His disguise consist of a pair of dark rim glasses,a baseball cap, and a bright red leather jacket.  He figures this way if his father does see him he will not recognize him.  Just to be safe he wears a pair of loafers as well.  Why would his dad expect him to look a nerd?   

      Adrien sits in the back row.  He can see everything from here.  He even notices how adorable Marinette looks with her hair down.  He thinks, she should wear it this way more often.  He blushes at the thought.  He jots down note after note.  He is just glad he is not too far behind the others in his studies.  He manages to understand most of  what is taught.  

    When class finishes,he reaches out and kisses the top of Marinette's hand. She blushes.  He giggles in return.  "Why, does a girl like yourself have no boy to accompany her home?"  Adrien ask.    "Well, it is because I have no one that perks my interest at the moment, kind, sir."  Marinette says.

     Adrien leaves.  He feels the scar from the burn right now.  His burn is not one from a fire, an iron, etc. but rather from the remark given to him by his crush.  He should have  known she would have no interest in him.  Why should she?  Why to her, he is practically a stranger?  Other than the fact he admires her, flirts a little, and kisses her hand almost daily.  He must admit it is rather cute the way she blushes at his touch. 

      He goes back to his little cabin.  Once inside he does his homework.  He finishes it early, since he no longer has any outside distractions to keep him from it.  Why he already quit the model job months ago by now.  He picks up his journal which is almost full of stories.  He has most of the space full of story after story.  By now, he has five stories he is has done total! He longs to write more.  Good thing, he has a stack of more notebooks just ready for the pages to be filled with ideas.   

      Adrien, was even brave enough to send his first story the one the author mentions earlier, back in one of the previous chapters, his story called  "The Man and His Love,"   off to one of the local publishers.  He has no idea if his story will ever amount to anything or not.  He has yet to hear a word back.  In the meantime, he opens the second notebook, this time it is a red one and begins to write.  He jots down enough words to make a poem.  The poem though short speaks to his very soul.  He feels silly about it now that he thinks about it.  To think he wrote such a thing on paper.  Goodness, who knows what anyone would think, if they knew he ever said such a thing  as this.

        Meanwhile, Marientte often wonders who this guy is at her school.  The guy who sits towards the back, the one in disguise, who is such a flirt with her and dares to kiss her hand!  What is it about him that makes her feel an attraction to him?  It is not as if she really knows him.   How can she?   He always seems in a rush to hurry off to his own little world.  Why there is no telling what he does with his spare time.  He could be  a spy, an amateur  detective, or  even criminal.  Why the odds are endless.

        to be continued in Chapter 7  Good News For Adrien?