Chapter 2 Marinette Opens the Journal!

Marinette thinks, should I look at the contents to find the owner?  I mean it feels like an evasion of their privacy!  I do not want to be a rude person. It is not like me to be so nosy.  What should I do?   She debates with herself about the thing for over an hour.

       One hour later, she decides to wait until the next day to come to a decision about it. She sets it down on her dresser. She figures for now it will just fine right here. 

      The next morning, Marinette gets ready for the day. She sees the journal. She opens it. She looks inside at the front cover.  Wow, the owner has some nice hand writing. She gasps! There in bold letters it says, This Journal Belongs to Adrien Agreste.   She closes it back.  

     Marinette does not feel like being a snoop when it comes to the rest of its contents.  She is not sure how to return the journal to him.  It is not like she knows where he lives.  Besides, he does not go to the same school as her anymore.  Not since last year, when his father told him he had to be home schooled again.  Something about the school kids being to much a distraction to his modeling career, or something like this.  She barely remembers him anyway.  Why he was only in  a few of her classes, and when they had an  assignment to work on they had to do it in the library since his strict father would not allow her to go to his home.  She knows it must be hard on him not see any of his old friends anymore.  Though, she could hardly call herself a friend.  She sighs and thinks, too bad things are not different.  

  Marinette's  POV:  I suppose I will have a time in a half when it comes to the return of his lost journal.  I do think I know someone who may be able to help.  The only thing is I am not sure if I can trust them not to make a big deal out of the whole thing.  Great, just great!  Why did I have to be the one to find it in the first place?  What could this mean?

  Adrien's POV:  I hope whoever found it respects my privacy!  Who am I kidding?  What are the chances of this.  For that matter, how would they return it without my father finding out?  I suppose if they return it at all it would be a surprise.  A surprise indeed!  I mean, did Chloe find it?  Ugh, I certainly hope not. Then, there is Nino, why if he found it there no is no guarantee he would not say, "Yo dude, I found your journal!"    The only other person who might find it could be Natalie, though if she were to locate it would she keep it a secret from my father?  

   Marinette's  POV: I will make sure he gets it back somehow.  Yes, indeed!  I mean, if I lost my purse, I should hope someone honest would return it to me!  So, yes, I will see to it that Adrien Agreste Journal  gets back to him safe and sound.

  to be continued in Chapter 3  Marinette Speaks to to a man who calls himself Fu!