Oh god

Jenny's pov🗿

I really don't like that girl oh well pepole.

"I don't like your attitude" the girl hissed back

"Ok so I never asked for your daum opinion cuz I don't care"

"Your ugly you no that Cameron's with you for putty"

"What your tring to do is make mad and brake up with cameron but it's not gonna work hunny😌😂"

"Well don't belive me but it's true he's cheating on you to" don't belive her but what of it is true it can't be.

I was lost in my taughts and I fellt her pour hot nacho chese on me I new it was a bad idea to have that at a party. Ugh she made me so mad.

"Oh no you dint"

"Oh yes I did"

I graved a bowl of avocado and poured it on her then I graved pumpkin pie and threw it at her.

"Oops😂"

"You did this on ourpose"

"I now I did😂" I say still laughing

She graved a cupcake and threw it I ducked and it hit nancy😂 to me it was funny cuz she was flirting with carter.

"You bitch" she said wiping it off her face

Next thing I no pepole are throwing things at each other and me and cameron sneak out.

"Let's go nash can clase this up😂" I say grading Cameron's arm and running off

"Where do we go now"

"Can we go to your house kinda need to take a shower😂"

"Sure babe"

We arrived at his house and I took a quick shower I graved a pair of shorts and a shirt. Yes I have clothes here me and nash would always come to Cameron's house and I just brought a bag of clothes one day because I would always end up having to change. Good times👌.

"Cameron"

'Yes"

"Is it true tht your with me for putty"

"Really jenny you never belive enithing pepole tell you don't belive this you no it's not true you no I love you and if I'm with you is because I can't live without you that's why no other resoon💕 (RANDOM EMOJIS🍊🗿💁🙏🙏💜🍆👑💤✨). I really do like you"

"Ok that's all I whanted to no babe"

'I fell asleep on the floor I don't even remember what I was doing on the floor cameron woke up on the other side of the room

"Jack don't lave me😭😭😂" I say trying to reanact the titanic"

"I will never princess💕". Omgsh cameron makes me blush so much like is that normal no it's not

"I like that I have that affection on you"

"Whoops I guess I said it out loud. I'm sorry you make me nervouse"

"You make me nervouse to jenny I always fell like something stuoid a gonna come out of my mouth". (And then cameron ran out the room with a cowboy hat ok sorry I'm random😂)

"Only sweet things come out of your mouth cameron. You no how to make me fell really special"

"Well you are SPECIAL bae💙💛"

"Ima go home text you later so we can go bowling like around 8:00"

"Ok princess👑". I can't get over that

Cams pov

It was like 7:00pm and I decided to text jenny to see if we meet there or what.

Me Hello princess you guys ready

Jenny💜💕. Yea just come over when your ready so we can leave can't wait

Me. Same here I always get happy when I, gonna see you

Jenny💜💕. Cam your to sweet

ILL UPDATE LATER GOSH😂NEXT CHAPTER GONNA BE AT THE VOWLING PLACE HAHA I DONT KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS STORY BUT IDK I DONT LIKE ASKING FOR IDEAS I LIKE THINKING MY SELF IT ALL COMES TO ME WHEN I START TYLING😂