| Four. |

"Men and women do not sleep with each other but with the regret that it comes with." -George Steiner. | Never felt something so deep.

- - -

The rest of the weekend had passed by quickly, as Monday morning soon approached and sadly started off the dull cycle of the new week. Of course, no one in the world was happy about the dreadful day, but no one could have possibly been more upset about it than Rikki.

It was currently 6:15 this Monday, a hour earlier than the teachers at San Deigo Middle School were required to come into work, despite it being summer, and 5 minutes until Rikki possibly had to come face to face with Stephen since their encounter Friday.

He had emailed her 12 hours prior about coming to see him in his office the next morning and she couldn't help but to be more nervous about their meeting this time than the last. She was about 100% certain that this time, he would actually go through with firing her.

After all, she was a shït teacher with a foul mouth and who had the nerve to ask her boss to 'punish her'. It only made sense for her to get fired. She hesitantly strolled inside the school building, the only noise being heard in the quiet corridor was of her stilettos clicking against the hardwood floor. And maybe, the faint sound of a janitor using a vacuum somewhere.

Rikki stopped dead in her tracks once reaching her destination, sucking in a deep breath and raising her hand to apply a harsh three tone knock to the glass window on Stephen's office door.

Precisely 20 seconds later, he answered. "Come in."

She slowly pushed open the door, instantly taking notice of the way Stephen sat at his desk going through a large stack of papers. His suit jacket was off, his tie was loosely done and not just that, but his hair looked to be tousled and out of place, as he seemed to be caught up in all the amount of paperwork. She couldn't lie. His dedication and focus came off a bit sexy.

"Miss Santana." Stephen's chilling voice interrupted her thoughts, as he finally lifted his head and noticed her in the doorway of his office.

Rikki gulped. "Good morning, Principal Grant. I got your email last night."

"Oh, yes. Please, do take a seat," Stephen gestured towards the chair opposite him, Rikki hesitantly closing the door behind her and sitting down. He signed a final paper, before glancing at her. "How was your weekend?"

"Fine, I guess. You?" Rikki replied cooly, crossing her right leg over the left nervously.

He gestured towards all the papers beside him. "I was buried in a bunch of paperwork all weekend. But I'm glad to see yours went alright. Do you know why I called you in here again?"

Rikki shook her head. "My only guess is to fire me."

"Why would it be that?" Stephen scrunched up his face, confused.

"I don't know. I'm not the greatest teacher around here." Rikki answered, shrugging her shoulders.

Stephen's face softened a bit. "You're doing just fine. It's only summer. I didn't call you in here to fire you."

"Okay, good. I need this job." Rikki blew out, glad to have the weight lifted from her shoulders.

"I called you in here to apologize for my behavior last time, Miss Santana. It was... inappropriate and I shouldn't have done it." Stephen spoke, his eyes boring into hers.

Rikki blushed out of nervousness. "It's okay."

"No. I pride myself on what I have accomplished at my age and I am a professional businessman. There is no excuse for what I did Friday and for that, I am sorry." Stephen said sternly.

Rikki raised her hands, shaking her head again. "Really, it's fine. I didn't mind it, far more inappropriate matters has happened at my old job."

Stephen laughed then, breaking the tension. "I can only bet. I'm glad that we got that out of the way. Did you attend Jamie & Luis's party Saturday?"

Her face fell at the memory. "Yes, I did."

"I heard about their big announcement. Surprising, if you ask me. I always had suspicions that Luis was cheating on her but to each it's own." Stephen opinionated, stroking his chin in deep thought.

"Uh, yeah. S-Sure." Rikki stuttered, her gaze dropping to the floor.

Stephen nodded, peering at the Rolex on his wrist. "Okay, well school starts in 50 minutes, Miss Santana. You can just head back over to your classroom until then, I suppose."

Rikki slowly nodded her head, standing up from the chair and making her way towards the door. Stephen followed behind her, showing her the way out as he grabbed the door and held it open for her. He was so damn sexy.

"Have a nice day, Miss Santana." Stephen muttered, not even knowing how she loved her name coming from his mouth, watching him adjust his shirt before she turned back towards him. Without thinking, Rikki leaned forward, pressing their lips together in a soft and gentle kiss. Taking a minute to process what was happening, Stephen soon responded, kissing her back sweetly as his tongue slowly made it's way to exploring her mouth.

Rikki let out a low moan, her hands cupping the sides of his face as she allowed Stephen to pin her against the now closed office door. Her arms wrapped around him, their lips never breaking apart. The heated session alone had sent a chill of anticipation down her spine and Rikki knew from the kiss alone that she wanted him. And by the bulge in Stephen's pants, she knew that he was feeling the same.

"I don't know why I just did that." She sighed, as he slowly pulled their lips apart, his eyes boring into hers as they both panted for air. Rikki stared back at him, biting down on her lip as she already knew what he was thinking.

"Human nature. Your body must be telling you something," Stephen quickly responded with something intelligent, cupping her ass, lifting her and carrying her over to his desk. He gently placed her down, his fingers wasting no time in tucking underneath her sweater and helping her pull over her head. "Maybe I can figure out what."

"Please." Rikki leaned up, giving him easier access as he unbuttoned her dress pants and slid them down her body. Once dressed in only her bra and panties, she reached up, grabbing Stephen by his tie and pulling him back to her. She captured his lips into another kiss, nibbling on his bottom lip as he reached into one of his drawers.

"I wasn't expecting this. I'm not... prepared," Stephen said nervously, obviously hinting that he was out of condoms. Rikki's lips formed a pout, and he knew that her arousal couldn't wait.

Stephen kissed her forehead, grabbing her hands. "I'll pull out."

She was on the pill anyway. She eyed his hard erectiön, noticing the difference between his and Luis's. Not that it mattered at the moment anyway. She felt his body hovering over hers, Stephen grabbing her legs and placing her in the position he wanted on the edge of the desk. She groaned, once he began rubbing his penïs along the sensitive skin of her clïtoris.

"Don't. Tease. M-." Rikki breathed heavily, not being able to finish her sentence as she felt him plunging into her sweet arousal. She quickly found herself clenching around him as he pushed his whole length inside of her, burying his face into the crook of her neck as he did so.

"Mmm." She moaned, biting her lip as Stephen kept his mind on his rhythmic pace. She quickly felt the orgasm wash over her, a harsh one as she exploded all over him without warning. Stephen continued his pace, his dïck swelling inside of her as he let out a low frustrated groan and released, their mutual tension mixing together.

"Oh my-"

"Hush," Rikki panted harshly, Stephen stiffening inside her. She instantly became aroused again, although knowing that she had just fücked up. "If last time was inappropriate, then what was this?"

She sighed, making a mental note to stop by the local pharmacy just to be safe.

Stephen kissed her nose, not noticing her uneasiness. "This was only the beginning."