| Six. |

"Sex between a man and a woman can be wonderful, provided you can get between the right man and the right woman." -Woody Allen. | I knew he was wrong.

-  -  -

It was almost every woman in the world's dream to wake up to someone trying to get you aroused in your sleep. And luckily for Rikki, hers was coming true. Her eyes fluttered opened slowly, instantly locking with Stephen, who had one of his index fingers dipped in between her legs, rubbing her clit. She squirmed a bit, his left hand kneading one of her breasts tenderly, as he licked his lips and began running a finger down her folds.

"Good morning." His voice came out harsh, still playing with her lower half.

She bit down on her lip, holding back a moan. "What time is it?"

"11, I believe." He answered, his fingers massaging her womanhood gently.

"Is that how you like to spend your mornings?" She groaned, allowing him to push a finger inside.

"Only when you let me." He mumbled, planting kisses to her as he sneaked in another finger, and began moving them back and forth softly.

"I don't like being teased." She gritted through clenched teeth, the pleasure washing over her.

"Then maybe I should just get to work." He whispered into her ear, and without as much as another word, he was already under the covers, his hands tightly gripping down on Rikki's thighs as he planted a peck to her center. A moan escaped her lips, once feeling his face dive in between her legs, sucking on her swollen clït.

She hesitantly spread her legs wider, yanking his head into her core as he licked at the juices that poured out of her like a leaky faucet. Rikki gripped the sheets, her legs wrapping around his face as he held her down to stop her from her attempts at running away.

He lapped at every single drop that she produced, just like she was his favorite meal in the world. But right before her climax could overcome her, his head popped from underneath the covers.

Rikki pouted her lips, watching as Stephen slowly licked his lips, getting another taste of her sweetness. "I hate you."

"No, you don't." He laughed, leaning over the bed to grab a foil packet from his discarded dress pants on the floor. She waited patiently as he rolled the condom over his fully erected shaft before settling himself in between her legs.

This was her new thing. She knew it should've been her thing from the start, but shìt. Was her life even real? She managed to let another soft moan escape her lips, feeling Stephen pushing himself through her entrance in one motion.

She instantly clenched around him, allowing him to kiss her lips multiple times as he rocked back and forth. Each and every one of his thrusts beautifully slow and compassionate, something Rikki had never felt before. And even after three weeks of sleeping together, she still wasn't used to them. She finally let out a wailing cry after another 10 minutes, Stephen hitting the exact spot that would and had the neighbors knowing his name.

Rikki's legs shook uncontrollably as she felt the electrifying sensation overcome her, an orgasm exploding from inside her. Stephen followed not even a second later, his pants harsh and heavy as he collapsed on top of her naked body.

He rolled over, his arms coming across her waist and laying her on top of him, with their legs entangled in the satin sheets. He kissed her nose, just like he always did. "Now that. That is how I like to spend my mornings."

-

"How do you like this one?" Jamie questioned, stepping out of the dressing room in a large off-white wedding gown.

"You look beautiful, Jamie." Rikki complimented, her mouth agape as she eyed the stunning woman. It helped that Jamie really did look beautiful too, sporting the halter rhinestone encrusted mermaid dress.

Jamie rolled her eyes, glancing at herself in the mirror. "You've said that about the last five dresses, Rikki. You sound like Luis."

"Heheh." Rikki awkwardly laughed, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

Jamie turned towards her best friend. "Is there something bothering you?"

"No, nothing at all." Rikki lied, shaking her head deliberately.

Jamie stared at her a few minutes longer, not buying it as she turned to look at herself through the mirror again. "I really do like this one, though."

"It looks amazing on you, Jamie." Rikki nodded, coming behind her reflection in the mirror to look as well.

Jamie's eyes lit up. "You really think so?"

"Definitely."

Jamie smiled, pinning up her hair as she gestured for Rikki to unzip her dress. "So... What's this that I hear about you getting close to a certain middle school principal?"

"It's nothing." Rikki answered with a straight face, pulling the zipper to the gown down.

"Oh, you're so full of shït, Rikki. Sparks are flying between you and Stephen, aren't they?" Jamie inquired, her big brown eyes twinkling. Lord, only if she knew.

"Stephen and I are not a couple, if that's what you're asking Jamie." Rikki scoffed, crossing her arms across her chest.

Jamie pouted, holding up her now unzipped dress with her right hand. "What? Is this because of the job offer he got in Oak Grove?"

"No. I don't care about that. Like I said, we're not together. So he can leave."

"There has got to be a reason on why you two aren't hitting it off. Let me guess... There's someone else, isn't there?" Jamie turned to her best friend with a raised eyebrow.

"Jamie, what?" Rikki almost choked, her heartbeat increasing as she stared at Jamie with a questioning look.

"Isn't there?" Jamie repeated, staring intently for a answer as she started coming closer.

Rikki paused. "Maybe."

"Ahh, I am so freaking good at this! I could have opened a love service," She waltzed into the dressing room to change again. She called out over the door. "Now, what's the deal with this other man? I'm assuming it's you because hello? You're gorgeous! Plus, Stephen's never been good with women."

Rikki sighed, leaning against the door. She didn't even think. "He's... He's married."

"Oh my goodness! So, you're like... The other woman?" Jamie gasped as if they weren't speaking through a door.

"Looks that way." Rikki exhaled, rubbing her temple.

Jamie pulled open the door, holding the dress in her hand and now wearing her jeans and t-shirt. "Well, do you know if there are any problems in his marriage?"

"Besides the fact that we're either having sex or not speaking on the fact that he is clearly cheating whenever he's with me, he doesn't really talk about it." Rikki rolled her eyes when Jamie wasn't looking, ashamed of what she was allowing.

"Hmm. You should try talking to him. Figure things out. Maybe his relationship is falling apart," Jamie looked at something on the rack while in the back of the line. "In that case, it could have been done before you came along."

"Yeah, maybe." Rikki mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest. Knowing damn well she wanted to say "bitch, you're remarrying him!"

"I'm just saying. You never truly know what goes on inside someone else's marriage. Take me and Luis for example; We're renewing our vows almost 13 years later to reunite that spark between us."

"And how is that working for you guys?"

"Eh. We have our ups and we have our downs. Hold on," Jamie answered, turning on her heels and leaving Rikki alone to stand in the line real quick. "Never been perfect, though!"

She called. Riki sighed, moving forward. "Yeah, I know. Can't be when he's sleeping with me."