| Seven. |

"Cheating is easy. Try something more challenging like being faithful." -Ralph Harper. | I owe her nothing.

-  -  -

"Hello?"

"Hey Rikki, it's Stephen."

"Oh, hey." Rikki answered, settling the phone between her shoulder and ear as she brushed through her hair.

"I haven't heard from you in a while. I was just calling to see if you were free tonight." Stephen answered, causing Rikki to stop dead in her tracks.

She sighed. "No, I'm not. Um... I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

She placed the brush down, rubbing her temples as she awaited his reply.

"You do? What is it?" He questioned, uneasiness detected in his tone.

"Stephen, I think we should see-." She said, feeling her heartbeat pick up. She wasn't used to "breaking up with someone". She wasn't even used to a boyfriend. All she knew about a relationship was sex and it was clear that Stephen wanted more. And she knew that she couldn't give him that.

She exhaled, going to finish when she heard a series of knocks on her front door. This would have to wait. "Stephen, I'll call you back."

She hit the dial tone, throwing the phone to the side. "It's unlocked!"

She called from her bedroom, checking her makeup a final time in the vanity mirror before she stood up.

"Rikki?" Luis's voice shouted from the living room, the large door shutting behind him.

"Luis." Rikki's voice was both sultry and seductive as she was trying her best to look sexy as she leaned against the doorway that connected the rooms.

"Yeah. You called?" He answered, staring her up and down in her lingerie and heels.

"Yes. I wanted to see you." She bit her lip, walking over to him and pulling on the bottom of his T-shirt.

"Oh, I see." Luis smirked, closing in the space between them as he went to go kiss her lips.

"Nuh-uh. Let's talk first." She smiled, taking a seat on the couch and patting the spot next to her.

Luis frowned. "I don't want to talk. You don't see this?"

He gestured towards his erection. "Come ride this dick."

She couldn't help but to instantly twist her face up in a scowl, her mood clearly ruined. "Is that all you fücking care about, Luis?"

"Rikki, I don't come over here to talk. I come here to fulfill my needs. And obviously you know that if you're dressed in that." He pointed at her choice of clothing, instantly making her feel dumb for what she was doing. She tied the robe.

And pouted her lips a bit. "Go fulfill your needs with your wife."

"Oh, so now you suddenly give a fuck about Jamie?" She listened to him laugh at her.

"I care about her more than you do, you cheating ass son of a bitch!" Rikki shouted, getting all up in his face.

"You are just as wrong as me, Rikki. Don't even try it." Luis scoffed, finally settling himself on the couch next to her.

"You're such a asshole." A growl escaped her lips, scrunching her face up.

"You obviously like it."

"Oh, please. I hate everything about you." She snarled, glaring at him.

"Yeah, everything about me but my dïck, right? That's why you put on your sexiest lingerie and called me, right?"

She shook her head, blinking back tears. "You know what, I knew this was a stupid idea."

"Yo, what the fuck, bro. You wanna talk so fücking bad, then go right ahead." Luis exhaled, gesturing for Rikki to go on with his hands. She felt something in her stomach sink as she tried to figure out to get the words she wanted to say out.

"I just had one question, Luis. To see where we stand..." Rikki started, biting her lip.

He stared at her blankly. "Go on."

"Do you want to be with me?" She blurted, staring at him intently.

"What? No." His tone was not even near a joke.

"What do you mean, no?" Rikki was screaming now.

"Rikki, you're sex. If I wanted to be with you, don't you think I would be already?"

"Luis, what the fück! You've been sleeping with me for the past month!" Rikki shouted, causing Luis to stop his laughter.

"Okay, and? All I ever wanted from you was sex. I thought you knew that."

Rikki shook her head in disbelief, a stab to her heart. "Oh my fücking God. I can't believe this."

"Rikki, don't start with the 'I'm so wounded' shit. I don't have time." Luis waved her away, looking in the opposite direction.

"You used me! You made me think that you had feelings for me when you really was just trying to cheat on your wife, you piece of shit." Rikki lunged at him, Luis grabbing her hands before she could attack him.

"I never said I wanted you! I never said I didn't want my wife!" He became loud as well, pushing her away.

"Then, why are you cheating on her with me?!"

"What happens in my marriage, doesn't actually concern you, Rikki." Luis hissed, rolling his eyes as he stood up.

"You're a asshole! I can't wait to tell Jamie about how perfect her husband truly is." Rikki replied, pouting her full lips.

"Go ahead. You would just be fücking things up for yourself. I'm her husband. The father to her son. And you're just some low class stripper that she wanted to make friends with because she was lonely. She would choose me over you any day." Luis mumbled, staring down at her.

Tears began falling from her eyelids then. "Get out of my house, you bastard!"

"Gladly," Luis grumbled, turning to the front door. "And just so we're clear, there was never anything between you and I, Rikki. Jamie is my wife. Yeah, I may cheat on her, but she beats you by a fücking mile."

He said through gritted teeth, opening the door and beginning to head out. Well, that was before he was stopped.

"Luis? What are you doing here?" The roses Stephen in his hands were beautiful beyond words. He even had a small stuffed teddy bear.

"Stephen," Luis didn't even bother to hide what he was up to, looking over at a sunken Rikki and shaking his head. "Good luck."

"Stephen," Rikki wiped her eyes, her eyes finding his. "I know this is bit much to take in right now, but I just... I just... Can you keep this between you, him and I? Please? I'm begging you."

And that is when, she finally broke down.