What? why? how? and when?

Here is a recap from the last chapter same warnings btw - I think Shu would know what to do plus Shu loves him. I reached Shu on the couch and tapped him. "What do you want?" he said lazily. "Victor's depressed and I think he cuts himself." After I said this he was wide awake.  

Now~ "What?" Shu asked rather loudly. "I sensed a sad aura and I asked if he is okay he said yes and I said don't lie to me and he said he's just sad but then I smelt alot of blood coming from his wrist." Laito says rather fastly but Shu understands. "I will take care of him after all I do love him I know he was Shiro but now he's Victor and I love him." ~To Vic~ I was just laying down on my bed  drinking some alcohol still mad at myself then I thought 'Wait.... They couldn't smell the blood if they were outside but they could if they were inside and Laito came in.' 'Shitshitshitshitshiiiiiiiiiiit!' Then I heard a knock and I thought 'Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.'  I got up and unlocked the door and there stood shu. "I smell Alcohol, Blood, and shame." (Get the reference?) "..........." "Let me see your arms." He asks calmly "No." "Let me see your arms."  he asks more impatient "No means no." He sighs but quickly grabs my sleeves and rolls them up. He looks greatly saddened (wtf is that the best u can come up with?) at the sight. He asks these  What? Why? How? and When? "I cut myself, Because I miss someone that is deceased, With a razor blade, 5-7 minutes ago." "Have you ever cut yourself before?" "Yes three years ago on this exact day and exact time I cutted alot." He was holding in alot of tears and I pushed him on the bed with my arms wrapped around him and he started sobbing into my shoulder. "It's okay let it all out."  After he is done crying I lift his head up and say "Please try not to cut because I-I Love you!" He looks shocked but leans in where our foreheads are touching and we share a gentle, sweet, caring, and compassionate kiss. "Victor  NightShade, will you do the honor of becoming my boyfriend?" "Yes I will Shuu Sakamaki." A/n sorry it's so Short I'm having really bad author's block but I'm trying love, SkyeCohen101.