Child! Chase Brody part 4

Anti stared at the ceiling, feeling nothing but guilt for the last few hours, remembering the look Chase gave Anti. The hurt in his eyes, how he was on the brink of tears, the sound of him running away, sobbing softly. Anti groaned rubbing his head.

Why am I feeling this?

He then sat up from his bed, but was unable to leave, just sitting at the foot of his bed, debating on weather he should get up or not. The guilt started to rise again as his own words echoed in his head.

“I AM NOT HIS BROTHER! NOW G̶̪͚̯͚̀͊̓̋̍̀̀̀̈̇̕͜Ȩ̵̢̲̲̝͎̰̤̉͌̆̋̊̈́ͅT̸͎͙̺̝͔͖̬̓͋̈́͗̍͘̕͜͠ ̶̤̞̯̲̟͕͔͈̣͎̠̟́̊̄̈̏̑͌Ơ̸̩̼͍͖̹̻̠̯̯̪̻̰͔̳̋͑͐̓̇U̵̫̼̯͈̜̱̦͈̹̠̙̱̓̇̀T̵̨͍͙̙͚͈͚̉̎̊͊̄̓̿̋̅̑͝!”

He groaned, rubbing his head once more. This was gonna eat at him for a long time if he didn’t go down there and apologies to the kid. He huffed as he stared at the door. “I can not believe I am doing this. ” he whispered as he stood up, and walked over to the door, unlocking it. With a swift click from the door handle he closed it behind him and walked down that hallway.

Anti thought this was ridiculous, but deep down he knew he had to do it. He never wanted Chase to be hurting like this. So He was gonna find the little guy, apologies, and-.

“You got to be fucking kidding me Chase!”

Anti stopped in his tracks, hearing a voice he was familiar with. He tilt his head, narrowing his eyes. “Stacy?” Anti poked his head out, seeing Stacy loom over Chase, who was hugging his toy close to his chest. Anti also notice that Chase’s kids lucy and Sammy were behind her staring at their former father.

“Please d-dont cuwse infwont of Lucy and Sammy please.” Chase shyly whispered.

“Stacy please remain calm.” Schneep began.

“You stay out of this.” She snapped, causing everyone in the room to go quiet. She then turned back to Chase. “You are really on my last nerve.” She snapped rubbing her face. “First you forget that it’s your turn to take the kids.”

“I-I didn’t-.”

“Then you pull a stunt like this. God you act like a child.” She shook her head.

“I-I’m n-not a child.” Chase argued trying to be brave, but was failing.

“YOUR OWN CHILDREN ARE OLDER THAN YOU NOW. SAMMY’S NINE, LUCY’S SEVEN AND YOUR SIX.”

Anti watched as Chase flinched back, trying to fight back tears that were forming in his eyes. He watched as Jamie came from behind signing angrily at her.

“I don’t understand ya mute.” She snapped rolling her eyes. “You know what? I had enough, the kids are not staying here with you like this.” She reached for her keys.

“Wh-what?” Chase felt as if his little heart was gonna stop. “N-no please.”

“Mommy we want to stay with daddy.” Lucy said trying to run to him, but Stacy grabbed her arm.

“Yeah, we-we never see him-.”

“Sam, Lucy I will not let a child take care of you.” She snapped casting dirty looks at Chase.

Chase couldn’t hold back the tears, wanting to reach out for his kids but Stacy was standing in the way. “P-please I-I won’t be able to see them for a month.”

“You should of thought I’d that before acting so childish.” She snapped before turning to the door. “Now come on kids we-.”

“I believe.” Anti suddenly glitched in front of her. “That it is not your choice. I’m pretty sure that the court agreed that Chase can have his kids on the weekends and you have been failing to do that.”