Child! Chase Brody part 10

Chase started to move a bit in his sleep, causing him to wake up. A few seconds after, his eye lids opened, eyes staring at the ceiling. He yawned a bit as he sat up, stretching afterwards. He then he rubbed the back of his head as he got up from his bed walking forward, when he froze, confusion suddenly striking him.

*Did I get taller?*

Then realization struck him as his eyes widened with shock. He looked down, to see that he was taller. That could only mean-.

He then looked up at his desk which had a mirror above it. He ran to it placing his hands on the desk leaning into the mirror to better look at his reflection. Sure enough he was an adult once again, the curse had finally been lifted. A smile formed on his face as relief struck him.

“Daddy?”

Chase spun around to see Lucy rubbing her eyes before looking at him in shock.

“DADDY YOUW A GWOWN UP AGAIN!” She squeaked jumping up and down with excitement, waking up her older brother.

“Luce, what’s the big-.” Sam froze upon seeing his dad. “DAD YOUR-YOUR BACK!”

“K-kids.” Chase breathed stretching out his arms, crouching down.

The kids sprang up and ran at their dad, wrapping their arms around him for a hug. Chase lifted them off the ground giving them a tight squeeze. “It feels so nice to hold my own children again.” He whispered combing his hand through Lucy’s hair.

“Daddy, let’s go show the othews.” Lucy began, as he sat her and Sam down. “They would be thwilled.”

“You kids head out. I’ll be down in two seconds.” Chase smiled, patting their heads.

They gave him a nod before running out of the room. Chase quickly got changed and was about to head out of the room, when he found the septic Sam plush that Marvin gave him was now on the floor next to his bed. He picked it up, holding it in his hands. It seemed so smaller now. He smiled as he sat it on his desk, before leaving the room, grabbing his hat and putting it on as he head down the hall.

The kids came running out, finding all of the egos in the living room talking. They got all of their attentions when they ran in, with big smiles across their faces.

“GUYS GUYS IT’S DAD.” Sam exclaimed excitedly.

Schneep was first up, holding his news paper down as he stared at them in worry. “Vhat is it?”

“Hey bros.”

They all looked up to see adult Chase walk in, holding the bill of his hat up with a small smile, watching as they all stared at him in shock. It was like this for a moment before they all sprang up with up with joy.

“Chase your back!” Marvin yelled pulling the vlogger into a hug lifting him from the ground.

“It’s good to have you back old chap.” Jamie signed, patting his shoulder.

“You guys act like he’s been gone for a while.” Jackie tease ruffling Chase’s head.

“Robbie-miss-child-chase.” Robbie began, but he pulled chase into a ferm hug. “But-robbie-missed-normal-chase-too.”

Chase chuckled hugging the purple zombie back, before looking at Schneep who had a sad smile. Chase’s smile wavered upon seeing the doctor. “Henrik, you okay?”

“I… I’m glad zhat you are back to normal but… I vill miss being your fazher.” Schneep said looking down.

Chase gave him a sympathetic smile before walking up to Schneep, pulling him into a hug. “Don’t worry. No matter what you’ll always be my father.” He smiled. “Ich liebe dich Papa.”