Child! Chase Brody part 3

Anti locked himself in his room all day, keeping away from anyone, he especially wanted to keep away from Chase. He was currently leaning on the wall tapping his foot on the rug floor, unable to get what Chase said out of his mind.

It happened earlier that morning. Anti was busy trying to shoot Chase with his nerf gun but kept missing every time. The little twerp was fast, zooming past him, the pellets barely inches away. He always missed but some how the little ego was able to hit him everytime. Anti would listen to the loud pop everytime the gun went off hitting either in the arm, leg, stumic, etc.

POP

“Oof.” Anti felt it bop him right in the head. “God fucking damnit.” He cursed under his breathe.

“Ha I got ya again.” Chase smiled, running up to him.

“Yeah yeah I know your good at this.” Anti snapped rubbing his head. “Good job little bro.”

“Thank you, you want to do anothew wround big bwothew?”

Anti froze as he stared down at Chase in shock. The boys smile went away, staring at Anti confused on why he was staring at him like that. “Anti?”

“I-I got to go.” Anti walked quickly out of the room, heading for his own room.

“Wait, wait Anti.” Chase called out holding up one hand, but he did not stop for him. “Was it something I said?”

Anti groaned at the memory his head resting on his hands. “What the fuck am I doing?”

He then pushed himself off the wall and started to pace, Chase’s words echoing through his head.

Big brother.

Is that how he sees me? As his brother?.. his older brother to be exact

He rubbed the back of his neck, continuing the pace around the room. All he did was play a couple of games with him, nothing more. He stopped in his tracks, looking up to see the nerf gun he used to play with Chase. He picked it up holding it tightly in his hands. Remembering how happy Chase was when he agreed to play with him.

Does he really see me as his big brother?

Anti’s eye trailed over to his broken mirror that hung on his wall. He walked over to it, staring at his reflection, he watched as his body glitched every other second, watched as little pixels float around him. Then his eyes trailed over to his pointed teeth and ears. One of his ears was twitching like a cats. And the giant slit in his neck was hard to miss, blood trinkeling down every once and a while. He sighed turning away.

No. He couldn’t possibly. By the time he becomes a grown up again, Anti will be nothing but a glitch to him.

“It’s best for the little twerp to just… just leave me alone.”

With that he turned form the mirror, falling onto his bed. He looked at the nerf gun one more time before throwing it across the room next to a pile of junk he had collected through out the years. Then he layed back, closing his eyes, trying to get a nap in at least. That was until he heard banging at the door.

He growled as he rubbed his head. “WHAT?”

“Anti zhis is schneep and Marvin. Now let us in!”

“Can’t you read the keep out sign?” He growled wrapping his blanket tighter around him.

BAM!

Anti jumped up to see the doctor kick the door fully open, the lock completely broken, and Marvin staring at the doctor in shock. They both stormed in, but schneep looked the angriest. “Vhat zhe hell did you do?!”