Chapter 1

When Ashton went to Uni the next day, he wasn't happy at all. If anything, he was in the worst mood ever. He was tired and hungry and had a cramp in his neck. Harry was annoyed with his brother and snapped at him to quit complaining and get his arse to Uni considering he had a test that day.

At first, Ashton contemplated not doing the test and just skipping class. However, Uni was different than regular school and he wasn't able to do make up tests without a doctor's note. So, he was forced to go to Uni and was really annoyed throughout the entire morning.

Harry nearly rolled his eyes at how Ashton was acting and it wasn't Ashton's fault. Because, Harry was all nice and doing well in school without even studying. However, Ashton was trying to study and meet his brother's goals and he wasn't doing well. Considering he studied, he should have done well, but he didn't.

He was so tired from being woken a million times from the loud music and Ashton flopped. He didn't do well and he knew he failed. He could barely keep his eyes open, let alone read and he forgot his freaking glasses. Harry was a bitch and didn't remind him and they were so exhausted.

It should be fine, it was just one test. But, Ashton was terrible at math and he knew he would fail more. That's why he tried to study and work on the dumb equations and he was so stressed. And, he was confident. He was so confident in passing, but their dumb new neighbors ruined everything.

Ashton was nearly in tears when the class was over and he rushed out of the room with a frown on his face. He knew it was dumb to cry over a test, but he tried so hard. He wasn't even positive he failed. But, considering he couldn't even stay awake, let alone read the questions, he basically was really sure he didn't do well.

The boy sniffled as he wiped his eyes and he was blushing when a few people stared at him. Ashton wiped his eyes and he sat down on a small bench outside near a water fountain. He felt so stupid and he was really angry. He wanted to yell at Louis and Luke, to snap at them for causing this.

However, he knew that wouldn't help. Ashton sheepishly waved to a girl who walked by with a concerned expression. He must look like a complete dolt considering he's only wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. He usually dresses better, but this was his only class for the day and it was so early and he was lazy.

Suddenly, he heard his name called and he looked up with a frown to see his girlfriend walking over. The girl slowed down to a halt as she saw Ashton looking sad. Sympathy showed on her face and Biannca rushed over then, sitting next to him and wrapping an arm around her boyfriend.

Ashton smiled timidly as she kissed his cheek and she just stayed quiet for a moment as he felt tears well in his eyes. He was so embarrassed for being so upset. But, then again, he wasn't just sad over the grade. He was just having a bad day and sometimes when people have a bad day, they become not only cranky, but depressed.

This is why he liked Biannca. She was nice and knew when to and not to speak. This was those times where you don't speak. Ashton didn't know what was going on with him, but he's been stressed lately. He didn't understand what was going on. However, he was always a drama queen.

Biannca finally asked,"What's wrong? I hate seeing you so sad."

"I dunno. I just -- we have these new neighbors and they ruined my whole night. I was studying a lot the past week for this test in math 101 and then I basically bombed it cause I was so tired and couldn't read with my glasses," He grumbled, burying his face in his hands with a grumble.

A frown formed on the girl's red lips and she shook her head. She gave him a small kiss and Ashton timidly smiled as she kissed him softly. She told him with a smile, taking his hands,"Don't let that ruin your whole day, love. It's only eight am. You still have more than twelve hours ahead of you. Now, why don't we head over to the café? Let's get you some coffee to wake you up."