Chapter 6

Now, it wasn't that Harry wanted to get his brother's allergies acting up. But, when he saw there was a little kitten on his bed and when he saw Ashton running out of the room, he was more concerned over the kitten. Because, the little thing was so adorable and he couldn't stop himself from cooing over her cuteness.

He knew his brother was allergic, but he didn't keep that in mind too much considering he knew Ashton's allergies were severe yet never had seen him with a cat aside from that one night he got one and well, he got rid of it since Ashton hated it. He has gotten treatment for it when he was younger, but considering they never had a cat, he stopped taking it and maybe he should have thought that through.

Harry knew he should take care of his little brother and he will, but he focused on where the hell this cat even came from. Harry rushed over to the little animal and grinned when it let out a soft meow. Harry giggled and picked it up, lightly brushing it's orange fur and was instantly in love.

The boy had a fondness for this animal. It's not his fault. He was always in love with kittens and that's why he tried sneaking one in the apartment, but then he remembered there is a rule against it and Ashton was strict on the rules. Of course, Harry didn't want to be kicked out either, so he tried not to allow this.

However, he was literally given a kitten and wanted to keep it. He smiled when the small kitten nuzzled under his neck and 'aw'ed at the adorable action. His eyebrows then furrowed when seeing the name 'Pizza' on the tag and snorted. Seriously? He hated naming animals after food. That's like calling your daughter 'Dresser' or something.

He tsked and then noticed a bowl of food on the ground and was then suspicious. This was obviously planned. How did someone get in the house? He knew Ashton didn't do it, he hates cats. However, there was no one else in the apartment and no one should have a key.

He slowly walked out and carried the tiny kitten in his arms. He heard Ashton coughing in the bathroom with the water running. He was probably washing his face and he felt bad, knowing Ashton gets red, itchy eyes and coughs and wheezes a lot around kittens.

As much as Harry loved kittens, he would never risk his brother's health. That's why he tried getting Ashton to take medication so they could get one. But, in the end, they couldn't anyways. Whoever did this was so cruel. He knew that not everyone is allergic to cats,but they could have checked.

When he went into the kitchen, he gaped when seeing his cake was gone and put the kitten down. He shook his head in disbelief and now was aware that it was definitely Louis and Luke who did it. They were the only ones who would, considering Niall and the boys know Ashton's allergic and they're not cruel enough to risk his health for a dumb joke.

Seriously? This was their prank? It wasn't even good. Where's the laugh about it? 'Ooh, I put a cat in your house, ha!' and then stole cake and ran away like a coward. Harry rolled his eyes and pouted, wanting to run over and slap them. He can't keep the cat in the house, Ashton's reactions are fine unless it's a long period of time and then they'll get worse.

Harry tsked as he stomped over to the bathroom and opened the door. He saw Ashton coughing and rubbing his eyes with a groan. His reactions were so immediate and Harry began to feel really bad for his younger brother, seeing him almost begin to wheeze from Harry, considering he had held the cat and he just looked terrible.

Harry quickly grabbed Ashton's inhaler from the medicine cabinet and handed it to Ashton,"It's okay, remember the doctor said you could use it if you start wheezing. Just take one puff, though."

Ashton nodded quickly and Harry grabbed a wash cloth from under the sink. He let it dampen from the water and then saw Ashton's breathing was going back to normal. He felt so bad and gave him a timid smile, handing the wash cloth and Ashton thanked him quietly, coughing into his elbow.