Chapter 5

Ashton was surprisingly a very submissive person. He wouldn't admit it to just anyone, but the fact of the matter is that he's a people pleaser. He liked to make people happy and proud, but sadly it's hard to do so and that's what sucks about life. He can't please everyone.

Maybe he's not completely submissive in bed. You can ask Biannca. But, he was in real life. In the outside world and he won't lie about it, but he won't flaunt it either. Ashton really liked to be praised and make people proud and just be an all-around pleaser. If he's not, then he feels like he did something wrong.

Sometimes Ashton regrets being like that, simply because like stated before, you can't please everyone. If he does something wrong, he feels like he ruined everything and then has to sit and contemplate what he did wrong so that he can do better the next time.

This isn't just with relationships. Ashton needs to do this with everything. Whether it be school work, regular work, money -- etc. He wants to always be right and do something good. To be at the top of the game and be the best person ever. He doesn't like making any sort of mistakes.

That's probably what he got from his dad, despite his and Harry's dad leaving them. Anne always said Ashton was an exact copy of their father and he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing considering he left his family. Sometimes Ashton wonders if Anne favors Harry and that's why.

Did he always act like his father? He wished he didn't, because he felt like his dad was a terrible person. Either way, he got his submissive side from him for a reason and now it was ruining his life. Because, he literally made his girlfriend angry and he wasn't sure what he did that was so wrong.

Biannca was upset because he pulled a prank. This was obviously immature in her mind and sometimes Ashton wonders if he really thought opposites attract, because he's immature and she's mature. So, the two didn't collide well. However, everyone says opposites attract and he thought it was a cute thing.

Much to his dismay, she didn't find his immature prank cute and it was ruining everything. Ashton relied on their relationship and he knew he shouldn't. That's what his mum did and that obviously didn't turn out well. But, Ashton really needed this to work.

He wanted to propose.

Some people find two years being too quick to propose, but he liked it. It was long enough to where he was sure he wanted to marry her and be with her forever. Biannca and him have some differences, but it was cute and he really liked to joke around with her or to just sit and watch movies with her or help her study.

He didn't pick a ring yet and he probably won't for a while considering they're fighting right now. That's why he wanted to find a way to apologize and yeah, maybe he was on his laptop and asking Google. But, google helped and yahoo answers was much better than asking Harry, who would just say to get her flowers and chocolates.

Brotherly advice doesn't work out well when your brother is a 90's classic cliché and hopeless romantic. Biannca didn't like that gushy stuff, however that's all he could find anyways. Maybe Harry was right this time, cause he couldn't find any other options other than sex and that was dumb.

As he realized he needed to get flowers, Ashton got up and he closed his laptop and placed it to the side. He headed out to go and get some flowers, but then halted and grimaced when hearing a moan. He slowly stepped back, knowing it was from the kitchen and hoping Harry didn't have a guy over.

It's been months since Harry was last associating with a person romantically, so it wouldn't be a complete surprise. However, they have this deal that if the other person is home, you don't bring someone over for sexual encounters without making sure they won't be out for a while.