««Jealousy»»

I woke up...got dressed...and went to school..the usuals. My friends always get to school before me...what? I'm lazy and I hate this place. "Hey Jisu!" They all say at the same time, "Hey guys." sometimes I just wanna sleep...but these idiots keep me running.

Jungkook: "Your always so tired...why don't you ever sleep at night?"
Jisu: "I would...but my brother brings a different girl home every night."
I hear them laugh...I'm serious...he's gonna catch something.

Namjoon: "Ever thought about telling your mom?
Jisu: "Its not that easy."
Misa: "Maybe your just not trying hard enough...one day you'll finally get to tell your mother about your sleeping problems!

I roll my eyes...Then a familiar voice says my name. I turn around to see...

 I turn around to see

Woo-jin. And boy oh boy was he looking good.
Woo-jin: Hey dumpling.
Jisu: Thats not my name! I told you to stop calling me that.

He hugged me tightly then let go.."I'm just teasing..don't get so flustered, I didn't do anything."
I shook my head with a slight smile on my face, I folded my arms and slightly rolled my eyes.

Jisu: What do you want?
woojin : Why are you so mean to me?
Jisu: You do this everyday, then claim your teasing.
He laughed, holding his head back then looked at me while still chuckling.."Calm yourself, beautiful." He rubbed my cheek softly and walked away.
Misa: I don't know if that was affection or him being stupid.
Jisu: Finally something I can agree with you about.
Misa rolled her eyes and grabbed onto Jungkooks arm.."Jungkook oppa...will you sit next to me today?" I softly gag as he nods..Shes disgusting. Yoongi laughs at my expression and rubs my back..."That'll be you one day sis. Get used to it." He mumbled making me hit him softly in his stomach. Jin laughed again.."Why exactly do you call him oppa if your older than him?" She gave him a glare, "Technically.. im just older than him in months.. he's just the same—" She was cut off by Taehyung groaning loudly.

Taehyung: We go over this everyday with you! We understand you're older in months and hes the same age. He was just saying that its weird. We didn't ask you to read us a bible scripture on why you call him that dumb name.
Misa: Ugh! Jungkook your gonna let him talk to me like that?

I softly laugh to myself..."I know I would." I heard Yoongi laugh to himself and nudge me a bit. "Babe...He has a point." Jungkook laughs slightly, she sighs sadly.."Fine." I look down, trying to hold my laugh in.
Misa: Don't laugh, its not funny!
The anger in her voice makes me bust out laughing, making Yoongi laugh. I lean against him.."Your gonna let him talk to me like that?" Yoongi and I laugh harder, eventually making Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, and Hoseok laugh. Namjoon chuckles and says "You guys are childishly funny." Jungkook shakes his head chuckling too.

The bell rings and we go to class, for some reason...Woo-jin decides that he didn't wanna sit next to his bestfriend Dae-hwi. He comes and plops down next to me.

Why me..?

He glances over at me and smiles cheekily..I hear the boys laugh, "Why the poker face Jisu? I thought you liked woojin." Hoseok teases.
Jisu: I don't like him like that.
Jimin: The red on your face says otherwise...
Misa: Your about as red as a tomato.
I roll my eyes again and continue to stare at the clock..but Misas' annoying voice caught my attention . "Jungkook oppa, will you come over my house today? My parents really wanna meet you." She hung onto him like a bug.."Well..Misa, I-I guess.." He stammered. I could tell he wasn't ready to..her tone of voice made him feel like he was forced. I looked away.."Staring isn't good for your mental health." Yoongi teased..I wasn't listening.

Why can't that be me? Why her out of all people..? Why can't he just love me..?

It hurts..so bad. I hold my tears in..Yoongi realizes and shuts up, "H-Hey..I'm sorry sis. I didn't—" I sit back in my chair..my eyes were red..but the tears wouldn't fall. Woo-jin looks at me.."Everything okay cutie?" He gave me a worried look and I just nodded.

Totally. I'm fine! So fine to the point where I could just bury myself under 5 pounds of dirt.

2 and a half classes later, lunch started. We got our food and sat down...of course with Misa sitting next to Jungkook to make my suffering remain. Woo-jin sat beside me with Taehyung on the other side.
Jisu: I'm ready to leave.
Jin: Your always ready to leave..
He laughed throwing his head back.
Jisu: Windshield wiper.
I heard them laugh..What? We all know its true..even Jin knows it. We talked more..I felt a hand on my face softly caressing my cheek, "What do you want?" I looked at Woo-jin..he had a small smirk on his face.."Nothing." I move his hand and run my hand through my hair. I get up and walk away.."Cutie." Excuse me?
Yoongi: Stop playing with her emotions dude.
Woo-jin: I'm not..she doesn't understand.
Jimin: Maybe its just the fact that she doesn't like you?
They laughed slightly..
Woo-jin: Don't get your hopes up on her liking any of you.
Hoseok: Thats our bestfriend..I'm not dating her.
Jungkook: R-Right...
Woo-jin noticed that Jungkook stuttered as if he..had something else he wanted to say, "What was that, Jungkook?" He gave him a look.."I didn't say anything sherlock."