««Time Passes...»»

Time passed and I definitely found someone better..His name is Yugyeom.

He's the sweetest bunny alive and he cares about me so much

He's the sweetest bunny alive and he cares about me so much. I still hang out with the BTS members but I've began to hang out with GOT7  more.

Today is me and Yugyeom's two year anniversary but we were both busy..I had a photoshoot and he had a performance later that day so they would be practicing. I drove to where the photoshoot would be held and I couldn't believe who I saw there...It was Dahyun. She's my photographer. I got ready and walked, "You must be Jisu. You know, If I was you, I wouldn't have looked through Jungkook's phone." I scoffed.."Just get it over with. I'm not here to argue with you." So she took the photos and as bad as I wanted to say they looked terrible, they didn't. After that, I went to where Yugyeom and the rest of GOT7 would be preforming.

I got there a bit late because if traffic and Yugyeom really wanted me to be there...I got there in the middle of them preforming their first song of today. Yugyeom wasn't very fond of me being late though..."You promised you would be here BEFORE it started." "I know. I'm sorry. I tried to get here faster but there was traffic." He ran his hand through his hair, "Was there really traffic or did you just not wanna come? What..you forgot?" I looked down.."Yugyeom. Don't be like this—" "You have 5 minutes left Mr.Kim." A staff walked in and out very quickly. "We'll talk later." Yugyeom softly pushed past me and went to get ready for their next song..

~*10:01 P.M.*~

It lasted about 3 or 4 hours. Once they were done, I drove me and Yugyeom home..."Jisu. Will you talk to me?" He gave me a sincere look, "I don't like it when you accuse me of lying. Earlier I told you the honest truth and you insisted that I forgot or I didn't care." Yugyeom looked out the window.."I'm sorry..I was just on edge. I messed up on stage, I missed a few lyrics and it made me upset. I'm sorry for taking it out on you." He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed. I nodded and got home, "Snuffy!" I whistled but no response..."Snuffy? Where are y—" I looked at his dog bed..He was..dead. "Oh my god...Snuffy!" I broke down.."Please.." Shaking his paw wasn't helping and he wasn't breathing. "Baby...H-he's gone." Yugyeom pulled me into his arms as I cried.

How could my life be any worst?

The next day, I went to visit bangtan! I haven't seen them in so long..I've missed them. Got7 came with me so I wouldn't feel awkward, "Jisu!" Taehyung ran up to me and hugged tight.."My Taehyungie..I've missed you." I looked at everyone. "Hey guys." They all ran up to me and hugged me, I guess they're surprised to see me. I looked at Jungkook, he hadn't moved at all..."Hi." I said bluntly and walked to the dance room.."I'm gonna dance! Watch me Yugyeom!" I turned on their new song Hard Carry. I learned it out of boredom and I thought it would be too hard for me since I didn't believe I was good at dancing, I actually did really well because I got an applause from both groups. "You did amazing." Yugyeom kissed my forehead, "Can I talk to you?"Jungkook pulled me out the room and leaned against the wall.."Why are you acting like this? Okay, I made one mistake. That doesn't mean you go and date my best friend." "Your a bad best friend. For both me and Yugyeom. If he was your best friend, you would've told him not to even talk to me because if he fell in love with me, he would end up hating me. You have Dahyun, why the fuck are you so worried about me for?" He played with his shirt lining, "We broke up. She was just using me..You know what-..I won't hide it. You made me jealous, I made the worst mistake by cheating..I just don't want you with him. I want you with me...And ONLY me. I miss you so much, please. I'm so-..very-...dearly sorry." I scoffed. "Bye Jungkook. My caring, more loving, loyal boyfriend is waiting for me. Go find someone, you lost me." I pushed him away and walked away myself, "Lets go to your dance studio." I said bye to all the boys and left.

Years later, me and Gyeomie got married. We went on our honeymoon and lived happy. I never did hear about Jungkook after that.

~*The End*~