««Jisu»»

~*Jisus' P.O.V.*~
No. I wasn't staring at Jungkook...I wasn't trying to. They kept saying embarrassing stuff..."You okay Jisu?" Jungkook waved his hand in my face..I pushed his hand away softly, "I'm fine." They laughed..."Could you sing something for us?" Taehyung put his phone down and gave me a puppy look. I looked down and nodded.."What song?" I sung a few songs. I left afterwards...but Jungkook pulled my arm while I was leaving.."Go with me somewhere? Later tonight...2 am." I glance and laugh a bit.."Why 2–" He put his finger over my lips and smiled, "Do you want them to ask you weird things? I thought so." He removed his finger and walked away..My face heated up as I got in my car and left for home.
~*1:50 A.M.*~
I'll be completely honest...I didn't think Jungkook was serious...But when he got to my house at 1:55, I almost dropped dead.

"What? You didn't think I was serious did you?" He laughed as I grab a blanket and wrap it around me...I wasn't wearing anything special...Just a black tank top, black sweats and black socks with slides. "You look comfortable." He laughed again as we walked to the park.."So why exactly did you want to take me out?" He looked at the floor and smiled..."I wanted to see you happy." I looked at the moon as we sat down on a bench near the park...
"Isn't this the same—"
"The same park we went to everyday when we were younger..? Yes...yes it is. Wanna play tag?" I put my blanket down and for about an hour or two...We chased each other around the park..

I was running away from him.."I'll get you! Your not faster than me!" He sped up as I laughed and sped up myself. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me so that he was hugging me and I couldn't move...His heavy breaths in my ear as we both laughed. He turned me around..Both our smiles faded as he pulled me up and kissed me, his lips quivered as we kissed...He pulled away and looked down. "I-I want you...I want you to be mine so bad..I always have...I want you to be my one and only.." I smiled and kissed his cheek..."Of course Oppa." He smiled and nodded.

Walking back took longer because we kept running around in the street and laughing...Once we got back, I unlocked the door and we walked in..only to have the lights turned on. Someone came behind me and wrapped their arms around me, placing their head on my shoulder..."Whats going on Jungkook?" Namjoon smirked slightly and chuckled.."You guys really woke me up at almost 4 AM so we could see Jungkook and Jisu?" Yoongi rubbed his eyes and lay down on my couch, "Where have you guys been?" Jimin from behind me says before I dig my nails into his skin, making him remove his arms from around me. "Jungkook. Why didn't you just tell us that you—"
"Because I knew you guys would do the exact thing your doing right now." Jungkook rubbed his eyes and leaned against the wall.."Okay! We're leaving now. Come on kookie." Jin got up, taking Yoongi with him and Jungkook.

I've never been so confused in my life.

I turn off my lights and go to bed. In the morning, I went to go record my new song "Waste it on me". Afterwards, I got on V-Live and just talked because I was bored.
"Question...Would you date BTS Jimin? No I wouldn't because Jimin is too nice...Like I feel like I would hurt him because my attitude, but you know." I smiled slightly as the doorbell rung, "Hold on!" I run into the living room and pick up my package.."You guys remember when I put up the pins on my wall so I could hang something? I just got it." I pulled my BT21 stuff out the package, "I am such a child for buying this." I hung the flag like material on my wall..I set the plushies and the blanket on my bed and put the phone case on my phone. "Jisu why did you buy all this? Honestly I don't know...Like I said, I'm a child." I looked at all the comments until there was another knock on the door..I ran and opened it to see Jungkook. He hugged me and walked into my room.."Welcome Jungkookie." He smiled and waved at the camera. "Have you guys talked to Woojin? I have and haven't...I texted him but I don't think he remembers me. What about you Kook?" He shook his head and I laughed, "Why not?" He didn't say anything for a moment..."Because I didn't want to." I laughed hard and leaned over my bed, almost falling off. "I'm gonna meet up with him one day.." He looked at me, "Knock yourself out." I laughed.."I'm sorry." He looked at me and shook his head making me laugh again.

He's gonna kill me.

"Your favorite BT21 character is obviously me right?"
"No its Tata and RJ."
"Wow. I've never met someone so mean."
"I-" I kept laughing...I could tell he was getting irritated so I tried to stop, "You guys this is what I have to deal with. She's so mean and she doesn't love me. If I ask her if we're dating, she'll say no." I laughed again..."We're not dating!!" He laughed with me. He kept poking me and I wouldn't say anything, "Keep your hands to yourself!" He laughed as I hit his hand, he kissed my cheek and I punched him in his chest making him fall off the bed.."You are so annoying! Go get Snuffy." He laughed walking out the room, "No you guys...we're not dating. He was being annoying!" He brought Snuffy in and sat him on his lap..."You guys—" I put my hand over his mouth. He tried licking me but I didn't pull my hand away..
"Will you stop talking now?"
"Mmh Mmh."
"Okay i'll hold your mouth shut longer until you answer."
He groaned
"Will you be quiet?"
"Mhm."
"Thank you."
I uncovered his mouth and he played with Snuffy, "Jisu don't be embarrassed to say if you and JK are dating, I think that me and many other people would accept it and still love you for it. Thank you for the support...we're not dating." I laughed and he glared at me.

Jungkook is gonna hate me afterwards.