««bad things»»

~*12 missed calls from 🌹JK🌹*~
~*Favorites💜👑*~
Jin🤪: Jisu where did you wonder off to?
🌹JK🌹: We're sorry about all of this...we'll fix it.
Taehyungie📷: We promise we will..just come back to school.
Jisu🦄: Whats school?
Namjoon🤓: You know exactly what it is.
Yoongles😴: Don't get smart...she's not coming back. Shes upset.
Hoseok🤦‍♀️: We're so so so sorry...
My drunk dad came in and locked the door..He put his bottle down on the floor...
Father: "Since...you don't know how to behave...i'm gonna punish you."
Jisu: "Get out."
He pushed me down on the bed and slapped me...he took my clothes off and pinned my hands above my head. He removed my underwear and pushed himself inside of me. I screamed in pain...then I just fainted. I remember him recording himself doing it...He pulled out before it was too late. He fixed himself up, and left. I remember waking up and seeing the school students sharing the video to each other..."Such a whore! Send me this." I cried..I cried long and hard. I'm so done...
                 ~*Favorites💜👑*~
🌹JK🌹: Jisu tell me you didn't...
Namjoon🤓: No..she didn't..she wouldn't..
Hoseok🤦‍♀️: She's unconscious.
Jimin💀: He...
Yoongles😴: I'm about to break something.
Taehyungie📷: Yoongi calm down..i'm sure thats not her...right? RIGHT?!
Jin🤪: You told him to calm down...you should calm down yourself.
Hoseok🤦‍♀️: Theres no way she'll let us come over...we'll see tmr at school...
🌹JK🌹: Theres no way shes coming!
Jisu🦄: I'm forced to go there. I'll be there...and I'll die there too.
Namjoon🤓: Jisu don't say that..
         ~*Jisu🦄 Has Left the Group Chat.*~
I got to school, kids laughing, calling me names...I sat at a bench..kids stood around me..a kid threw coffee on me and they all laughed..."Such a hoe..she can get fucked until shes dead, but can't stand up for herself? Pathetic." I finally looked up.."If you could see straight...I was unconscious. I would never, ever in my life..have sex with an over aged person. I was r*ped. But go ahead...bully me...its my last day living anyways." The kids got quiet...Then they all walked away. The boys came over and looked at me.."Are you hurt?" Jungkook leaned down in front of me, looking at the bruises on my legs.."Don't touch her..she doesn't look happy." I looked down again.."I try...my hardest...to be happy and act like I haven't been through hell. I want to live a bully free life and I can't even do that. This happened because I like a boy...Does that even make sense? I-I'm sorry i'm not perfect..We all mess up..it seems I just can't be forgiven......I'm moving schools." Hoseok looked down..."We're coming with you..We're not letting you go—" I grabbed his hand and smiled to myself while still looking down.."I'll be happier there." I got through the whole week...then moved schools. The new school was so nice..bully-free..I had no friends..I didn't want any.