Prologue Pt. 2

Present Day

King Grant

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Hennessy screamed as I watched her fat ass bounce on my d*ck. "Oh that d*ck feel so good daddy!"

She rode me reverse cowgirl and this was just the sight I needed to see. Hennessy's this chick I've been fucking around with for a few months now and she was thick in all the right places. I think we met one night I was fucked up at Grandpa's club and we've been fucking with each other ever since. Well, she's been only fucking with me, but I've been doing my thing else where. I can't seem to settle with just one bitch right now.

I smacked her ass, loving the way it jiggled in front of me. That was all she needed to go faster because she sat up on her hands and bounced faster on my d*ck. Just feeling the way her walls closed in around me had me ready to nut, so I took my mind off of her. I wasn't ready to busy yet. I wanted to see how far I could take her until I wore her out, so I thought of something that would turn me off from all of this.

I thought back to my younger days when I would get in trouble with Mama and she'd lock me downstairs for hours. I had no access to food or water. Well, drinkable water. She'd leave me in the basement scrubbing the floors with a toothbrush for hours as punishment for disobeying her.

That 'punishment' didn't do shit but teach me how to plan escapes. I can't count the amount of times I was locked in the basement and planned how I was going to run away from home. I'd always pack a bag, money was never an issue in our house, so I'd take money, make three sandwiches and grab Twinkies and Hot Cheetos for the road and I'd be set for the rest of my life. But for some reason, I was always too scared to leave because, somehow, someway, her and Grandpa would find me and I'd really get my ass in trouble for going behind their backs and disobeying them.

See, Grandpa had another form of discipline. He didn't do petty shit like make me scrub floors. Instead, he'd just take me outside and whoop my ass the old fashioned way. Of course, I couldn't defend myself, so I had to stand there and take it like a man. But even during this form of punishment, thoughts of running away crossed my mind consistently. I'd take getting my ass beat over scrubbing floors any day, even though his fists hurt like a bitch.

I looked over at my ringing phone, seeing it was just Mama calling.

"Don't answer it," Hennessy moaned. "I'm about to cum."

"This is a money call, be quiet," I told her. "And just finish what'chu doing."

I picked my phone up from beside me and answered her call, even though Hennessy continued bouncing her ass on top of me.

"What's up?" I answered.

I could hear her sniffling over the phone, but that wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her. She's always dramatic. "Baby, I gotta tell you something."

I sighed. "What?"

"Your Grandpa died."

I scrunched up my face. "H-Huh? What? What the fuck happened?"

"He was shot!" she cried. "Down in Miami, he was shot and killed outside of the beach house. Whoever did it, raided the house and burned it down while he was in it. I need you to come home baby. Where are you?"

"I'm out. I'll see you soon," I said as I hung up on her.

I pushed Hennessy off of me, instantly feeling sick to the stomach about all of this. I knew Grandpa was down in Miami for business, but I didn't think something like this would happen. Niggas feared him and the weight his name carried in the game. No nigga ever crossed him, so I didn't think I'd see my Grandpa dead on account of some niggas being ballsy.