Chapter 3

I know I've been gone for awhile, so I recapped each chapter up until this point.

Chapter 1

Hennessy, King's on and off again girlfriend, tells him she's pregnant and he's afraid of what his Mom will think of her. King expresses interest in shutting down the brothel because he doesn't want it associated with him anymore. He finds Heiress locked in a supply closet and wants to free her from the life she's lived.

Chapter 2

King breaks Heiress out of the brothel but folding her up in a suitcase. Amber wants to have dinner with her son, King, and wants Fantasy to cook them an elaborate dinner. Fantasy finally stands up for herself, but it's to no avail. Amber over powers her, but Fantasy swears to get her revenge.

~~~

King Grant

I paced around the small motel room that I got for H to stay in until I could set her up in a better place. It was small, a little dirty, but it was far away enough from the club that Mama wouldn't even think to search there for her. I wanted H as far away as possible. Hell, I wanted to be even further than the hour and a half I drove to find this motel; I wanted to be out of the state at this point.

Within the hour and a half drive, I managed to stop in an empty parking lot and pull H out of the suitcase. I placed her in the front seat and took her to the closest McDonald's and got her anything she wanted off of the menu. Of course, she refused to get anything, so I ordered for her. I ordered almost everything since she was so severely underweight. I hated seeing her the way she was living and I could never understand why Mama and Grandpa put her through such hell.

H scarfed down every bit of the Quarter Pounder in front of her like she hadn't eaten in weeks. Well, with the way Mama was feeding her every three days, just enough to keep her alive, I see why she's so hungry. I'd be eating the exact same way if I haven't ate or drank anything either. 

"It's good, ain't it?" I spoke up, sparking her attention. She slightly smiled and slowed down since I made her aware of how fast she was eating. "You don't gotta stop. I know my Mama don't be feeding y'all shit. Ion know why though."

"I do," she mumbled.

"Why?"

She quickly shook her head. "N-Nothing, forget I even said anything."

I sighed. "How come you always doing that? Huh? You scared of my Mama?"

"No."

"Then how come you act like you can't never say shit to or about her?"

"Because she controls my life. Her and your Grandpa have been running my life well before you were born. They aren't as bad now as they were when you were younger, but they were ruthless. They destroyed any inkling of hope or happiness I've ever had in my life. They stripped me of my happiness and literally killed it right in front of my face," she said as tears began streaming down her face and I couldn't help but to feel even worse for her. She wiped her tears away, but it's like they just kept falling. "I hate living like this and being submissive to other people, but this is my life."

"But it's not."

"It is King and you might not see it because you've been sheltered all of your life, but this is my life and this is the shit I'm faced with."

I took a deep breath. "But it doesn't have to be like this though H. I mean, yeah, your life is pretty fucked up, but you got me now. I can help you and I can protect you. My grandpa's dead so he can't hurt you and as long as I'm around, my Mama can't either. I swear I'll protect you H."