Chapter 8

Heiress

It was as if time had frozen when Amber said Nova was sitting across the table from us. He'd kept his head down all night, probably so he couldn't be recognized, but just looking him in the eyes now was still a shocker. For so many years, I was told that he was dead, especially after Amber shoved his p*nis down my throat. I wasn't sure if this was Nova, but I was damn sure that was his p*nis shoved down my throat. I'd recognize it anywhere.

Amber smirked. "Hmm. Shocked to see your old love, aren't you bitch?" she asked me.

The look in Nova's eyes was nothing short of empty. He was looking at me, but I was starring back at an empty, cold hearted person. Nova could always be cold and mean, but he just looked dead in the eyes. He looked like he'd been through unspeakable things and from the scars, bruises, cuts and lacerations on his body, I could tell he's been through some of the same shit I've been through.

If this truly was Nova, it would stand to reason why he looks so banged up. My Dad must have held him hostage, whooped his ass and tortured him the same way he did me for crossing him. And now, even in death, my Dad has Amber ordering him around like he's her slave or something. 

And at this point, I know his p*nis is long gone, but I wonder what it looks like down there now. I mean, does it hurt? Or is it just empty down there?

I cleared my throat. "That's not my name."

"Then what do you want me to call you then, bitch? Hoe? Slut? Whore? Back stabber?"

"How about you call me by my real name?"

"Yeah," Fantasy agreed with me. "It's about time you stopped all your fuckin' lying and told the truth for once."

"Oh, so now you think you all big and bad because you got your little friend here to back you up maid? Well newsflash bitches, we're in my house and whatever I say goes. And like I stated before, you owe us $300,000 bitch and I want my money cash and I want it in my hands by the deadline or I'm coming for your head."

"Ain't nobody scared of you hoe," Fantasy told her.

Amber smirked. "Oh, but I think your friend is. She's barely said a word. But it would stand to reason why she hasn't."

"Why?" I asked since she thought I was so afraid of her. The truth was, I wasn't. I was afraid for what was about to happen to King because I wasn't going to let him go around thinking this crazy bitch is his mother. She's gotten way too out of line for my liking and I think it's time he knows the truth.

I hate the way she talks to him. I hate the way she looks at him, but most importantly, I hate the way she treats him. She treats him like shit and it's obvious she was waiting on the moment he fucked up to try to swoop in and take control of a business she has no right heading, or leaving an heir to. She has no affiliation with my family and shouldn't be in this home or sitting at the head of this table trying to run shit. As far as I'm concerned, she's a dirty ass gutter bitch that should've been put in her place years ago and I see I'm gonna have to be the one to do it.

"Because you're jealous of me and all I've accomplished in my life."

"What exactly have you accomplished besides stealing my identity and pretending to be me for years with my crazy ass father? You got all of these people sitting around this room thinking you're me, Heiress Grant, when you're a trifling ass gutter bitch that was getting fucked by my Dad and all of the niggas that worked for him for years. That's who you are bitch, so please miss me with the jealous shit. You're so jealous of me that you became me and you're loving living my life," I admitted.

King turned to me with wide eyes. "W-What? What are you talking about?"

Since Amber had been smirking and smiling all night, I decided it was my turn to now. "Oh, your stupid ass 'Mama' didn't tell you the truth baby," I said, using air quotes around 'Mama'. "She's not your mother, I am. And she has no right to cut you out of the will or the family business because she's not blood and shouldn't even be included in either one. Honestly speaking, it all belongs to me, including my father's inheritance."