Runaway

Jess POV:

I packed some clothes and food, took the money that I had earned, before getting ready to head off

I packed some clothes and food, took the money that I had earned, before getting ready to head off. They wouldn't even notice if I was gone; I sighed as I walked down the sidewalks. I decided to head off to a hostel for the night.

You might be wondering why I decided to run away. Mum and dad had seen my purse lying on the coffee table in the hallway and took it as someone elses. They had called everyone and when everyone said no, they took money out of it and left it on the table. Anna had seen it and gave it to me. They had took 150 out of it and that was it, I couldn't stand it.

Conor POV:

I laughed along with the lads just as my phone went off. I looked at it confused when I seen that it was Anna calling. The guys quietened down when I answered it.

"Anna?" I asked, confused.
"Conor, thank God you answered.Jess is gone." She exclaimed in a rush.
"Gone? What do you mean gone?" 
"I came home and went to her room to see her not there. I called her to see where she is but she didn't answer. I'm woried about her Conor." Anna nearly cried.
"Alright, calm down. Jack, call Jess. Anna we will find her, don't worry." I assured her as Jack got out her phone.
'She's not answering.' Jack told me after the second try.
"Okay, plan B. Anna, start looking around. Me and Jack will head home and help you."
"Okay, how long will it be?"
"About half an hour. Just look till then alright?" I asked as I grabbed my keys.
"Okay." She sighed.
"ALright, bye." I said and hung up.

Jess, where the bloody hell are you.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Jess POV:

"Did you hear?""Hear what?""London got a new weirdo now

"Did you hear?"
"Hear what?"
"London got a new weirdo now."
"Well,I hope everyone is safe then" I listen to the customers as I clean the tables.
"Hey J! Can I get a refill?" I looked up and smiled.
"Sure Phil," I said walking behind the counter and I grab the coffee pot.
"J you came from Brighton right?"
"I did." I looked at the man as I finished pouring his coffee.
"Did you ever meet Batman?" I shook my head.
"Nope never did I always got home before the monsters came out." The guys sitting at the counter gave a laugh.
"If you need anything else call." I smiled and walked over to a table handed the couple their menus and taking their drink order.

It had been a long day as I picked up an extra shift, at least I got some good tips today. It was dark now, and most of the streets lights were broken. I groaned, London was just as bad if not worse at night. I sighed and just keep my pace till I saw a man in front of me dress in all black with a blue bird on his chest with a cap and sunglasses covering his eyes. 

"You know a girl like you shouldn't be in a place like this." I rolled my eyes.
"And where should I be?"
"Brighton."
I blinked.  I didn't hide the fact I was from Brighton and a lot of the regulars at the diner knew I was from Gotham, but I would have recognized their voices.
"Who are you?" I looked at the man up and down something about him didn't scare me almost like I knew him.
"A friend." He said as he walked over to me. "Do you have a place to stay?" I shook my head no, he then wrapped his arm around my waist and ran to a building.

He placed me down onto a sideway before he popped opened the window and crawled through.
"Breaking and entering really?" I stood with my arms crossed.
"No it's my apartment. Trust me." I sighed, I didn't have any other choose as I crawled through the window.
"So why did you bring me here?" I looked at the man.
"Because that's what best friends do for each other." I blinked.
"Best friend I bar-" I stop mid sentence as he took off his glasses and cap,revealing his eyes.

"Byron?"
"Hey Jess."
"You're the weirdo!"
Byron smiled and nodded.
"Why are you here?" I asked, shocked.
"Because I followed you here."
"Y..you followed me."
"Of course! You ran away from Brighton. Your brothers were so worried. I was scared for you." I looked down when I left I didn't even think about them.
"I...I'm sorry By-" I was cut off as Byron pulled me into a hug.
"Jess you're my friends sister, and I classify you as my baby sister, all of us do. If we lost you I don't know what we would do." I nodded and hugged him back.
Byron smiled and pulled way.
"Why don't you stay here? I'll call your brothers and tell them your here."
"OKay fine." I sighed.
"Great. We'll get your stuff tomorrow."
"Fine by me."
"SLeep well. I can guarantee you that they all will bombard you with questions tomorrow." HE joked.
"Night Byron." I laughed as I lay on the couch.
"Goodnight kiddo." HE smiled as he handed me a blanket and kissed my head before leaving e on my own.