Guardian angel

Conor POV:

"Hello." I answered in the phone quickly.
"Conor, it's Byron. I found Jessica."
"Where are you?" I asked, making my way into the kitchen.
"She's gone to work and I am in the cafe."
"I'll be there in five." I stated and hung up before leaving the apartment.

Jessica POV:

"Hi what can I get ya?" Mary, my coworker asked

"Just here for my little sister Jessica. Mind if she takes her break early?" A voice asked causing me to turn.
"Jessica?" Mary asked as I looked at Conor.
"I'll be back in ten." I replied, taking off my apron.

"HOw did you find me?" I asked as we got outside.
"Byron told me, not that it matters. What matters is why you thought running away was a good idea." Conor stated as he folded his arms.
"I needed out. They didn't even realize. I bet you wouldn't of only Anna told ya." I cried.
Conor ran a hand through his hair in frustration.
"They might not realized and yeah I wouldn't of known only Anna called me in tears. But I didn't stop looking for ya since, none of us did. There are people who care about you every day. Josh and Casper stayed from going to South Africa for you. Oli left Evie to help. Mikey has been staying at Jacks worried about you.Joe has been calling non stop, asking had we found you, nearly the strictly tour to help. They all care for you, Jack and I care about you, Anna cares about you. Each of them love you and that's all that should matter." He told me as he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Easy for you to say, your parents love you." I muttered.
"Yeah well, it's a blessing and a curse." He joked causing me to smile a little, "Just, come home." He pleaded.
"They'll hate me."
"Let them."
I looked down to think about it.
"Fine."

He smiled and hugged me. I kissed his cheek before we pulled apart As I went to go inside I heard a skidding noise. I looked up to see a car twirling out of control towards me.

"Jessica." COnor screamed, running towards me.

I stayed frozen in place as it came towards me. I closed my eyes tightly only not to gt the hit. Instead I got thrown out of the way and I looked up to see Conor being hit by the car.

"Conor." I cried as I rushed towards his lifeless state.
Byron came out of the Cafe to see what happened. When he seen me on the ground beisde Conor he got out his phone and came beside me.

"Ambulance please, *Random address*, hit by car, thank you."
"Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay." I cried repeatedly as Byron rubbed my back.
"He'll be okay." He comforted me.
"How do you know that?!" I exclaimed, looking at him before going back to my brother as I heard sirens in the distance.