Bitches Gat Ambition 💸💵

Rihanna POV

????: Tilt your head backwards and don't give the towel a firm grip

Rih:(scoffs) like this

That's my manager carol white she discovered me right after I left Houston for Barbados and have been getting schmoney ,

ever since things haven't been the way there were since I left high school it's been hard keeping up with bey and Nicki due to our crazy schedule we do live in New York but we hardly in the city at the same time .

I just finished my shoot and I was about to leave the studio when I got a call from bestie she's an upcoming rapper with the stage name cardi b hold up hold up she's not d high school cardi but they do have the same level of bitchiness crazy like hell we met wen I went for a fashion show in Las Vegas and since then she's has been like family.

I really miss Nicki and Bey but there was nothing much I could do a girl has to make money and besides Bey got married to a guy named Shawn yeah you guessed right if your mind took youu to Jay yea that's beyoncé man now and trust me ion like they nigga one bit.

I walked out of the building where the studio was located my car was waiting outside the driver opened and I dived right in thank goodness the paps weren't around today I could do with some space right now I was hungry as fuck I would drop dead if I don't have any food in minutes I rolled down the partition

Rih: can you please take me to any restaurant that would be less crowded

Driver: of course mam

While the driver drove I did a couple of things on my phone before I got notified that I have reached my destination .

Bey POV

Bey: what youu mean by you can't get that fabric

???: There's a little delay on the supply from Nigeria

Bey: spare me that trash ,am giving you 72 hours if I don't get my fabrics am checking your ass

???: Ok mam I'll be on it

Bey:better be on it 🙄🙄

This people keep tryna make me go crazy, am not usually this harsh I just have to put on a strong upfront expecially now that my fashion show is around the corner and my fabric manager keeps telling me trash about why the materials that were supposed to be delivered days ago weren't delivered yet..

oooooo I hope ya all aren't lost, let me give ya all an update after high school I applied as an intern in a very big fashion institute in New York after my internship I was retained as a junior designer because my designs were crazy .

then they started giving me restrictions they wouldn't allow me run shit the way I wanted it ,and on top of it all I wasn't paid enough.

Even though I did more work than I was supposed to do ,literally my work load was above my pay check.