Chapter 3: Training.

At a casino in Las Vegas, the high school students, under Geir's mind control, were trashing the place, while holding some of the employees at gunpoint. Geir was in the main office holding the casino's owner hostage.

"Give me your gold and money." Geir threatened the owner with a ghost ray.

The owner then heads for a hidden safe on the wall. After getting the combination, he opens the safe only to get shoved by Geir. Geir picks up a gold coin.

"Excellent." Geir said with a grin.

...

Back at the Bus, Dani was training Coulson's Team. She was impressed on how they learn quickly. She taught them ghosting fighting tactics and how to use some of the Fenton equipment.

"Well done. You all are Team Phantom material." Dani said.

"Well, that will be put to the test in an actual ghost fight, Ma'am." Ward said.

"I have confidence you all will do well." Dani said before grabbing a belt. "Okay, next Fenton weapon. This is the Fenton Specter Deflector."

"What does it do?" Skye asked.

"It's design to repel and weaken any ghost that comes in direct contact of the person wearing it. But I have to warn you, it can also be effective against Danny and myself in both human and ghost form." Dani replied.

"Have your family thought about making a modified one that won't affect a Halfa?" May asked.

"Well, we have one modified one, but that's a prototype. Danny wore it during the Battle of New York. My family is in the process of making the new finalized ones, including special ones for the Avengers, should they deal with a ghost threat with Danny and myself." Dani said. "Anyway, I brought the belts for all of you, including the keys for it."

Dani continues to train the team before heading to speak to Coulson on any information on where Geir might be.

"These are files of every police report within 100 miles of where you arrived, everything from the last 6 hours." Coulson said, showing Dani a display of police reports from Las Vegas.

"Okay." Dani said as she looks through the reports. "I suppose S.H.I.E.L.D. has info on me, you know, when..."

"Yes, S.H.I.E.L.D. acquired the information on how you were created after Masters' disappeared. I've read the reports myself." Coulson said.

"He was a creep. I'm glad that my real parents accepted me for who I am. After all, I do have Fenton DNA. Technically, I am a Fenton myself. I just wish I was born at a hospital instead of being created at a lab. I feel like some boy, like the ones in my high school, except for one of my best friends but we're just friends, won't like me as a result." Dani said.

"Danielle, your family loves you very much, especially Danny. You don't have to look at the past, you need to look at the future. And I'm pretty sure some boy will like you someday, and doesn't care if you're... you know." Coulson said, making Dani smile.

"Thanks, Coulson. I really needed that, even if Danny had told me that before." Dani said before looking at one report. "There, a robbery at jewelry stores and casinos."

"And a gun store robbery by kids under the age of 18." Coulson said.

"And a ghost sighting at Nellis Air Force Base." Dani said. "Oh no, it's happening faster than I thought. Geir's gathering high schoolers, money, weapons, including military hardware. Geir is building an army to finished Gunne's job." Dani said with wide eyes.

Meanwhile, Ward has managed to track Geir's location.

"We've traced the missing high schoolers to a casino near the MGM Grand Hotel. Probably where Geir is at." Ward said. "We'll be meeting a S.H.I.E.L.D. convoy there."

"Good. Then, thanks to the Fentons, you can use and show off with these." Fitz said referring to the Fenton anti-ghost weapons that the Fentons gave to S.H.I.E.L.D. should they have to fight ghosts in the future.

"Nice. Never thought the Fentons can make good weapons." Ward said as he grabs one anti-ghost gun.

"With these guns, S.H.I.E.L.D. can somehow created their own anti-ghost weapons and help the Fentons to making better advance weaponry in a way." Fitz said.

"When you're up against people who are being mind controlled by a ghost, it's gonna be difficult to distinguish friend and foe." May said.

"Which is why Dani will use the Blood Blossoms, and we can use this flower to create a specialized weapon for future ghost battles." Coulson said.

"Where's Dani?" Fitz asked.

"Right here." Dani said, now in her ghost form. "Make sure the Blood Blossoms stays away from me when we start the attack. Now, let's go hunt a ghost."