Chapter 7: Aftermath.

After retaking control of the Bus, May and Ward landed the plane back safely to the ground. Dani and Coulson checks on Skye, Fitz, Simmons, May and Ward before all of them regroup at the plane's back entrance ramp.

"I apologize for the damage that has been done to your modified C-17. It was unfortunate." Dani said.

"It's seen worse." May said.

"I assure you, Geir will be taken back to the Asgardian dimensional plane of the Ghost Zone and will not cause any harm to Earth again." Dani said.

"How actually will Geir get there? I heard the Asgardian plane is light years away." Coulson asked.

"Clockwork can take care of that. He is the only ghost that can go from one plane to another. He is the Master of Time after all." Dani said.

"That's good to know." Ward said.

"You have what it takes to take on a powerful ghost alone, Dani. Maybe we at S.H.I.E.L.D. should learn more from you and the Fentons." Coulson said.

"Just doing my job. Besides, I like teaming up with Danny." Dani said.

"But you have potential. I can see it in you." Coulson said.

"By the way, my parents want me to give this to you. That way you can learn more about ghosts and the paranormal." Dani said, handing Simmons a flash drive.

"Thank you, Dani. Now Fitz and I can learn more. I mean this is a science we still don't understand." Simmons said.

"The Fentons would have been good S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists." Fitz said.

"I'm sure my parents would." Dani said. "You all have proven yourselves that you can be great ghost fighters. In fact, I'm giving you some of the Fenton tech. And don't worry, Coulson, I won't tell Danny that you're alive."

"Thank you, Dani. And don't worry, S.H.I.E.L.D. will still provide support to Fenton Works and Team Phantom." Coulson said.

"Well, this is farewell, and don't worry, I might see you all again." Dani said before she flies off on her long journey to Amity Park.

"She has potential." May said.

"I know she'll be a good Avenger someday." Coulson said.

"This was probably our most insane op we ever done, and I don't know anything about ghosts." May said.

"Well, thanks to Dani and the Fentons, we will now. Come on, we better get back to work." Coulson said.

And it was that day S.H.I.E.L.D. and Coulson's Team will now know how to combat ghosts as Dani Phantom flies gracefully in the sky, on her way back to Amity Park.