secrets.

July 17th, 2002

     "You don't think me and Kis could take you guys?" El asked as she crossed her arms.

     "That's not what I'm saying!" Minho protested as he pulled at his skin tight suit. "I'm just saying that it's unfair to have three against two."

     Kid rolled her eyes, copying the way El was standing, her hip out and arms crossed. "Oh please. It'd be unfair for you guys to face us. You'd have no chance."

     "Is that a challenge?" Minho asked as he looked between Thomas and Newt. "I think they're challenging us."

     Thomas tore his eyes away from Newt's perfectly complemented body in that skin tight suit and nodded. "That's totally a challenge."

     Newt smirked as Thomas clenched his fist, his grey smoke snaking down his arms.

     "I'm good for a girls versus boys match."

     The girls shared a small smile before uncrossing their arms. "Alright, let's do it."

     "Everyone got their blinkers?" Thomas asked as he clicked his on. "You all know the rules, first team with all theirs out loses."

     "Alright countdown from three," Newt said as he clicked his blinker on and disappeared from sight. "Three...two...one."

     The training room broke out into insanity. A huge ice wall popped up in the middle of the room, dropping the temperature at least twenty degrees.

     Thomas was in the air, floating on his cloud of smoke, shooting clouds at the wall of ice.

     "Damn I missed this!" Minho shouted happily as he buffed up and slammed his rocky exterior into the wall. The ice shattered and crumbled to the ground.

     A second later Kis was standing in front of him grinning at the dull blinker on his chest. "Gotcha."

     Minho gasped at his chest. "How did you-"

     "Out of the way!" Thomas called as he let loose a beam of smoke at the blonde girl. Before it could hit her chest a rock appeared in front of her, deflecting the blast.

     "Fuck!"

     Kis looked back at El before readying her fists. "Watch out for Ne-" she cut off as she was tackled to the ground.

     "Sorry what was that?" Newt asked, grinning, as they struggled on the ground.

     "Cocky shit," Kis spat as she tried to flip the blonde boy over. He didn't weight much but he was good at holding the advantage in a fight.

     Newt raised his hand to hit the blinker, his face scrunching up in confusion when he saw it was encrusted in a block of ice. "Damnit El!"

     "Sorry!" She called out before hurling a ball of fire at Thomas.

     "Yo! Watch the suit!" Thomas yelped as he jumped out of the way. "It's brand new!"

     "Don't set it on fire before I have a chance to rip it off him!" Newt shouted as he struggled to release his hand.

     Kis closed her eyes, focusing before shadow traveling out from under Newt.

     "Am I the only one who keeps forgetting she can do that!" Minho shouted from where he was sitting on the sidelines.

     Kis and El stood back to back, El deflecting the grey blasts from Thomas and Kis keeping an eye on the melting block of ice traveling around the room.