Chapter 15 - Genghis Khan

Bodi and Darma kissed into the moonlight as a black Lamborghini parked to the side, shielding the driver and the passenger from the front view. The driver turned on the radio for the duo's favourite song.

(Song: "Lamborghini" by KSI)

As the beat drops, a short grey wolf peered out of the car window and took photographs of the young mastiff and the fox kissing. He showed those photos to a slightly taller wolf (the passenger) who took one look and started laughing, the short wolf annoyed at how much his companion was laughing and stuttering at the same time. The tall wolf stopped laughing after the short whacked the tall wolf's left arm.

"Seriously, Skozz, stop laughing! You're ruining the mood for me!" The driver shouted.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-find t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-be f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-funny..." the tall wolf struggled to reply, still not getting over his bad stutter.

"At least you should be talking less, like when you pretend to be mute in front of the boss all the time!" the short wolf retorted. Skozz, the tall wolf, had never spoken a single word every time they were at the boss' headquarters for the same reason. However, Skozz was good at instructions, anyway.

Riff, the short wolf, entered the coordinates of their hideout and he drove off. They got enough information to show the boss what they had found. Their driving licenses (with their real names: 'Mohammad Raihan Afiq' and 'Samuel Lee Woo Sung') were on display underneath the clutch, but the wolves didn't care; they never used their full names anyway, just their given names. However, one would hear them singing loudly to the song as they drove on the highway.

La-Lamborghini, La-Lamborghini

Bitch, I know you see me in my Lamborghini

La-Lamborghini, La-Lamborghini

Ride so quick, you would think I'm Houdini!

Some drivers who saw them singing beside their car would later complain about how they ruined a night of monotone, but enjoyable silence on the highway, but all they cared about were each other, and no one else, not even their boss.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

The hideout was located at an abandoned warehouse somewhere at the docks and it looked outdated, not that surprising considering it was built forty years ago. 

When the car reached its destination, Riff locked the car up before he and Skozz ran straight to their boss' office.

The gang comprised of all male alpha wolves, about two hundred strong. However, despite the safety in numbers, they are only good at one thing: following instructions. In fact, some could not handle or use their weapons, others are plain idiots who got into trouble with the law and one was even sent to a mental institution when it was found out he was schizophrenic.