Chapter 21 - To The End

Bodi struggled to break free of Riff's buffed up arms as Khampa found his son captured. Linnux was enjoying that moment.

"Now, you see? You guy are outnumbered; I had an army of about 200 alpha male wolves on my side while you got... just 7 of you. I'm sure some dog meat would be a great side dish, eh?"

The wolves were trying to resist the temptation of grilled dog to go along with some grilled lamb. Despite the threat, Khampa did not back down, growling at Linnux.

"Any last words before I grilled your son and end this?"

Khampa smirked. He had read enough heroic novels during his spare time to know what was coming.

"Actually, I do."

"Huh?" Linnux retorted at the village head.

Khampa walked towards the wolf boss, showing no signs of weakness to him. "You guys may have outnumbered us, but there's one thing you had forgotten."

"And what's that, Khampa?" Linnux taunted.

"My son... never gives up."

At that moment, Bodi, who was restrained by Riff, used his sharp teeth and bite into the short wolf's left palm!

(Author's Note: If you had read the original graphic novel that loosely inspired the movie, Bodi bite off an enemy's arm. This version is less graphic)

"Yeow!" Riff cried in pain as he released Bodi from his grasp, as the mastiff ran away and joined his band members.

Riff cried as his paw bled due to the immense pain caused by Bodi's sharp teeth.

Bodi faced the wolves, feeling surprisingly fine despite being squeezed by Riff earlier on.

"You ok, Bodi?" Angus asked his student.

"Not a scratch, Angus," the mastiff replied.

"I'm so glad you're ok, Bodi," Darma told Bodi. She was worried about her boyfriend.

"I'm always ok, Darma," Bodi reassured his girlfriend. "Now, time to end this."

Undeterred by what happened, Linnux stared at the full band. "So, now what? I got lambs to cook and your Dad to bow down to me. What are you're gonna do, play one of your stupid songs and blow us away?"

Bodi smiled. "Exactly," the Mastiff announced.

As soon as Bodi said that, Angus, Darma, Grem and Trey all set up their instruments, ready for an impromptu performance at the village. Once they finished setting up, Linnux noticed that there were no external speakers, strange as live performance usually need external speakers.