Chapter 22

I layed on the couch and I was watching The Last Song and I saw Theo head out the door,then came back with mails in his hand. I continued watching my movie.
Theo:"Hails."
He looked up smiling at me with proud eyes.
Hailee:"What?"
He handed me the letter and I read it.
I gasped.
I was accepted at UCLA! With a full scholarship!!!
I screamed with happiness out of my lungs.
Hailee:"I got in!"
He laughs and hugged me.
I called my mom and told her the good news.

Theo's POV
Theo:"I'm so happy for you."
Hailee:"Aww thanks."
She hugged my waist.
I finally noticed the movie she was watching.
Theo:"The Last song?"
She nods her head.
Theo:"Bullshit."
Hailee:"Hey, I like Liam Hemsworth."
Theo:"Oh? So he's hotter than me?"
Hailee:"I do think so."
I gave her a blank serious look.
She laughed loud.
Hailee:"I'm just kidding. You're way hotter than him."
Theo:"Well that's good to hear."
Hailee:"It's true."
Theo:"Come bath with me."
Hailee:"Okay."
Theo:"That wasn't a question."
Hailee:"I know Mr Demanding guy."

I smirked,walking to the bathroom and stood by the huge bathtub,opening the taps and letting the water run out. I undressed till I was fully naked. I looked at Hailee who walked in and undressed herself too. We got in once the water was right and I sat down with her sitting sideways on my lap.
Theo:"My mom wants grandchildren."
Hailee smiles.
Theo:"She complains she's getting too old. That woman is crazy but she likes you a lot. She even asked me when am I gonna put a ring on that finger of yours."
Hailee:"Its still too soon,but I can't wait for that. Me you and our little family."

She sat with one leg on each side.
Hailee:"I want you."
I stared into her eyes and she suddenly kissed my lips,her hot wet tongue immediately entering my mouth and explored. I groaned and I began working on my weak spot, and she kept moving on me.
Theo:"Keep still."
Hailee:"But you're hurting me."
I looked down at the tight grip I had on her hips.
Theo:"Sorry."
I rubbed her sides.
She grabbed my long length and wrapped her hand around it,sliding her hand up and down and I moaned throwing my head back. She picked up the pace and I could feel myself coming to the point.

I groaned,moving her closer with my hands on her hips making her stop what she was doing. My tip touched her entrance and I slowly entered her. I groaned once she started moving by herself. She gripped my shoulders and went faster,taking my breath away completely. My eyes shut,enjoying the feeling of her.

She kept moving up and down, giving me a sight of her perky breast doing the same action. My hips bucked, I grabbed her hips pressing her down so I could go more deeper inside of her. My grip got tighter and my nails pressed hard against her sides as we moved. She let out a loud moan.
My nails dug deeper into her skin and she screamed.
Ah
She slowed down since she was out of breath. Her hand held the back of my head and she kissed me while grinding slowly into me.
Theo:"Fuck."
I breathe heavily as she threw her face in my neck,breathlessly. I held her against me,my hands on her back and I felt her breast against my chest and her heart beat. We stayed into this position for awhile. It was the closest we've ever been.
She smiled and pecked my lips.
Theo:"I love you."
Hailee:"I love me too."
Theo:"Fuck you."
Hailee:"I'd fuck me too."
I widen my eyes at her,then smiled shaking my head.
I realized I was still inside of her,so she got up making me groan once we were apart.
She grabbed the soap and sponge and we washed our bodies.

Hailees POV
After we washed we got dressed and got ready for bed.
* * *

( Really really Sorry for the short chapter guys)
Please vote for my story
...
...